Photo: Nicole Scherzinger Hits Studio With Producer Tricky Stewart
Nicole Scherzinger is back to work. She has teased her new music with an Instagram photo that shows her in a studio with Tricky Stewart. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls is seen creating "magic" with a pencil while the producer is sitting next to her.
"Studio making #magic w/@trickystewart mr_joshstewart @jacksonxjoshua," Scherzinger captioned the snap. Stewart is the same person behind Britney Spears' "Me Against the Music", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies".
Before being pictured in a studio, Scherzinger and Stewart were spotted having lunch together in Miami over the weekend, presumably to discuss their upcoming project.
Scherzinger is now working on her second solo album. The follow-up to 2011's "Killer Love" is expected to arrive sometime this year. The singer, who was reportedly offered £3million to return as a judge on U.K.'s "The X Factor", released her last single "Boomerang" last year. The song peaked at No. 6 in the U.K. music charts.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4