Photo: Nicole Scherzinger Hits Studio With Producer Tricky Stewart
Nicole Scherzinger is back to work. She has teased her new music with an Instagram photo that shows her in a studio with Tricky Stewart. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls is seen creating "magic" with a pencil while the producer is sitting next to her.
"Studio making #magic w/@trickystewart mr_joshstewart @jacksonxjoshua," Scherzinger captioned the snap. Stewart is the same person behind Britney Spears' "Me Against the Music", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies".
Before being pictured in a studio, Scherzinger and Stewart were spotted having lunch together in Miami over the weekend, presumably to discuss their upcoming project.
Scherzinger is now working on her second solo album. The follow-up to 2011's "Killer Love" is expected to arrive sometime this year. The singer, who was reportedly offered £3million to return as a judge on U.K.'s "The X Factor", released her last single "Boomerang" last year. The song peaked at No. 6 in the U.K. music charts.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off