Photo: Nicole Scherzinger Hits Studio With Producer Tricky Stewart
Nicole Scherzinger is back to work. She has teased her new music with an Instagram photo that shows her in a studio with Tricky Stewart. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls is seen creating "magic" with a pencil while the producer is sitting next to her.
"Studio making #magic w/@trickystewart mr_joshstewart @jacksonxjoshua," Scherzinger captioned the snap. Stewart is the same person behind Britney Spears' "Me Against the Music", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies".
Before being pictured in a studio, Scherzinger and Stewart were spotted having lunch together in Miami over the weekend, presumably to discuss their upcoming project.
Scherzinger is now working on her second solo album. The follow-up to 2011's "Killer Love" is expected to arrive sometime this year. The singer, who was reportedly offered £3million to return as a judge on U.K.'s "The X Factor", released her last single "Boomerang" last year. The song peaked at No. 6 in the U.K. music charts.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!