Photo: Nicole Scherzinger Hits Studio With Producer Tricky Stewart
Nicole Scherzinger is back to work. She has teased her new music with an Instagram photo that shows her in a studio with Tricky Stewart. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls is seen creating "magic" with a pencil while the producer is sitting next to her.
"Studio making #magic w/@trickystewart mr_joshstewart @jacksonxjoshua," Scherzinger captioned the snap. Stewart is the same person behind Britney Spears' "Me Against the Music", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies".
Before being pictured in a studio, Scherzinger and Stewart were spotted having lunch together in Miami over the weekend, presumably to discuss their upcoming project.
Scherzinger is now working on her second solo album. The follow-up to 2011's "Killer Love" is expected to arrive sometime this year. The singer, who was reportedly offered £3million to return as a judge on U.K.'s "The X Factor", released her last single "Boomerang" last year. The song peaked at No. 6 in the U.K. music charts.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake