Photo: Nicole Scherzinger Hits Studio With Producer Tricky Stewart
Nicole Scherzinger is back to work. She has teased her new music with an Instagram photo that shows her in a studio with Tricky Stewart. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls is seen creating "magic" with a pencil while the producer is sitting next to her.
"Studio making #magic w/@trickystewart mr_joshstewart @jacksonxjoshua," Scherzinger captioned the snap. Stewart is the same person behind Britney Spears' "Me Against the Music", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce Knowles' "Single Ladies".
Before being pictured in a studio, Scherzinger and Stewart were spotted having lunch together in Miami over the weekend, presumably to discuss their upcoming project.
Scherzinger is now working on her second solo album. The follow-up to 2011's "Killer Love" is expected to arrive sometime this year. The singer, who was reportedly offered £3million to return as a judge on U.K.'s "The X Factor", released her last single "Boomerang" last year. The song peaked at No. 6 in the U.K. music charts.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo