Devon Sawa's Wife Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Former teen heartthrob Devon Sawa is a father. His wife Dawni Sahanovitch gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Hudson, on Thursday, January 9. He also shared a picture of the baby.
"Son Hudson is "8 lbs., 1 oz. of pure love," Sawa told several media in a statement. The 35-year-old actor had actually hinted the birth when tweeting on January 11, "The most amazing week ever," and on January 16, "I love him. He's my little pride and joy."
Back in December 2013, Sawa and his wife first announced that they were expecting a child. "Devon Sawa and his wife are having a boy. The baby is due the first week of January," a representative said at that time.
Sawa has also been documenting the preparation for the baby's arrival. He posted a picture of dark wood crib, framed pictures and a hanging stuffed toy for the nursery on Twitter. "Arrived today. Room's almost done," he captioned the photo.
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream