Devon Sawa's Wife Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Former teen heartthrob Devon Sawa is a father. His wife Dawni Sahanovitch gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Hudson, on Thursday, January 9. He also shared a picture of the baby.
"Son Hudson is "8 lbs., 1 oz. of pure love," Sawa told several media in a statement. The 35-year-old actor had actually hinted the birth when tweeting on January 11, "The most amazing week ever," and on January 16, "I love him. He's my little pride and joy."
Back in December 2013, Sawa and his wife first announced that they were expecting a child. "Devon Sawa and his wife are having a boy. The baby is due the first week of January," a representative said at that time.
Sawa has also been documenting the preparation for the baby's arrival. He posted a picture of dark wood crib, framed pictures and a hanging stuffed toy for the nursery on Twitter. "Arrived today. Room's almost done," he captioned the photo.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video