Devon Sawa's Wife Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Former teen heartthrob Devon Sawa is a father. His wife Dawni Sahanovitch gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Hudson, on Thursday, January 9. He also shared a picture of the baby.
"Son Hudson is "8 lbs., 1 oz. of pure love," Sawa told several media in a statement. The 35-year-old actor had actually hinted the birth when tweeting on January 11, "The most amazing week ever," and on January 16, "I love him. He's my little pride and joy."
Back in December 2013, Sawa and his wife first announced that they were expecting a child. "Devon Sawa and his wife are having a boy. The baby is due the first week of January," a representative said at that time.
Sawa has also been documenting the preparation for the baby's arrival. He posted a picture of dark wood crib, framed pictures and a hanging stuffed toy for the nursery on Twitter. "Arrived today. Room's almost done," he captioned the photo.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'