Devon Sawa's Wife Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Former teen heartthrob Devon Sawa is a father. His wife Dawni Sahanovitch gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Hudson, on Thursday, January 9. He also shared a picture of the baby.
"Son Hudson is "8 lbs., 1 oz. of pure love," Sawa told several media in a statement. The 35-year-old actor had actually hinted the birth when tweeting on January 11, "The most amazing week ever," and on January 16, "I love him. He's my little pride and joy."
Back in December 2013, Sawa and his wife first announced that they were expecting a child. "Devon Sawa and his wife are having a boy. The baby is due the first week of January," a representative said at that time.
Sawa has also been documenting the preparation for the baby's arrival. He posted a picture of dark wood crib, framed pictures and a hanging stuffed toy for the nursery on Twitter. "Arrived today. Room's almost done," he captioned the photo.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked