Devon Sawa's Wife Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Former teen heartthrob Devon Sawa is a father. His wife Dawni Sahanovitch gave birth to their first child, a baby boy named Hudson, on Thursday, January 9. He also shared a picture of the baby.
"Son Hudson is "8 lbs., 1 oz. of pure love," Sawa told several media in a statement. The 35-year-old actor had actually hinted the birth when tweeting on January 11, "The most amazing week ever," and on January 16, "I love him. He's my little pride and joy."
Back in December 2013, Sawa and his wife first announced that they were expecting a child. "Devon Sawa and his wife are having a boy. The baby is due the first week of January," a representative said at that time.
Sawa has also been documenting the preparation for the baby's arrival. He posted a picture of dark wood crib, framed pictures and a hanging stuffed toy for the nursery on Twitter. "Arrived today. Room's almost done," he captioned the photo.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off