Playboy Playmate Cassandra Lynn Hensley Found Dead in a Bathub
Playboy Mansion loses one of its bunnies. Playboy Playmate Cassandra Lynn Hensley was reportedly found dead in a bathtub of a friend's house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 15. She was 34.
TMZ reported that Hensley's death is being investigated as a possible overdose. Her friend called paramedics after finding her floating in a bathtub but Hensley could not be revived. Foul play is not suspected.
Hensley made her mark in Playboy as Miss February 2006. She tried out for Playboy after entering the Top 20 in a Hawaiian Tropic contest. "I'm happy to be a Playmate. It's a dream come true," her bio in the magazine's website said.
She had continued modeling after Playboy, recently named "Angel of the Month" by Philadelphia's Metropolis Nights magazine. Just ten days before her death, she posted a picture of her holding the magazine's spread on Twitter.
"Yes, there is life after Playboy, I have been a part of many great experiences: travel shows, magazine covers, and of course giving advice to young impressionable girls who think they need to act a certain way for a chance to be a model (classy not slutty)," she told Metropolis Nights.
Playboy has not released any statement regarding her death.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera