Playboy Playmate Cassandra Lynn Hensley Found Dead in a Bathub
Playboy Mansion loses one of its bunnies. Playboy Playmate Cassandra Lynn Hensley was reportedly found dead in a bathtub of a friend's house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 15. She was 34.
TMZ reported that Hensley's death is being investigated as a possible overdose. Her friend called paramedics after finding her floating in a bathtub but Hensley could not be revived. Foul play is not suspected.
Hensley made her mark in Playboy as Miss February 2006. She tried out for Playboy after entering the Top 20 in a Hawaiian Tropic contest. "I'm happy to be a Playmate. It's a dream come true," her bio in the magazine's website said.
She had continued modeling after Playboy, recently named "Angel of the Month" by Philadelphia's Metropolis Nights magazine. Just ten days before her death, she posted a picture of her holding the magazine's spread on Twitter.
"Yes, there is life after Playboy, I have been a part of many great experiences: travel shows, magazine covers, and of course giving advice to young impressionable girls who think they need to act a certain way for a chance to be a model (classy not slutty)," she told Metropolis Nights.
Playboy has not released any statement regarding her death.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service