Playboy Playmate Cassandra Lynn Hensley Found Dead in a Bathub
Playboy Mansion loses one of its bunnies. Playboy Playmate Cassandra Lynn Hensley was reportedly found dead in a bathtub of a friend's house in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 15. She was 34.
TMZ reported that Hensley's death is being investigated as a possible overdose. Her friend called paramedics after finding her floating in a bathtub but Hensley could not be revived. Foul play is not suspected.
Hensley made her mark in Playboy as Miss February 2006. She tried out for Playboy after entering the Top 20 in a Hawaiian Tropic contest. "I'm happy to be a Playmate. It's a dream come true," her bio in the magazine's website said.
She had continued modeling after Playboy, recently named "Angel of the Month" by Philadelphia's Metropolis Nights magazine. Just ten days before her death, she posted a picture of her holding the magazine's spread on Twitter.
"Yes, there is life after Playboy, I have been a part of many great experiences: travel shows, magazine covers, and of course giving advice to young impressionable girls who think they need to act a certain way for a chance to be a model (classy not slutty)," she told Metropolis Nights.
Playboy has not released any statement regarding her death.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection