Drake Bell Calls Justin Bieber 'Talentless' and Accuses Him of Drug Possession
Drake Bell found the chance to reignite his feud with Justin Bieber while the latter is in the middle of a police investigation. Bell slammed Bieber as "talentless" and accused him of possessing the drug found during a raid in his house.
Investigating whether Bieber is involved in the egg-throwing incident at his neighbor's house, police came to Bieber's L.A. home on Tuesday, January 14 and found ecstasy in plain view. Bieber's rapper friend Lil Za was arrested for the possession. "Hey @justinbieber how much are you paying Lil Za to take the coke wrap for ya? Be a man and take responsibility. Learn to be an ADULT!" Bell tweeted.
Bell also said in another tweet that Bieber has no talent. "@justinbieber instead of egging speeding around your neighborhood and defacing property like a little s--t you should practice your guitar!!" he wrote. The tweets have since been deleted.
However, Bell did not stop there. He posted a picture of Bieber's graffity art and commented, "When is someone going to tell this idiot he can't draw. His art is almost as bad as his music. Talentless artless." While Bieber remains quiet, Bell was quickly slammed by Bieber's BFF Milk Tyson. "@DrakeBell tweeted from the elephant bar in la Mirada. He's no longer there. They said his shift was over," Tyson wrote. "Just want to talk @DrakeBell call me."
Bell and Tyson exchanged a few more tweets that turned heated. "haha actually just a quick bite after Disneyland...What do you do again?" Bell replied to Tyson's first tweet. Tyson replied, "You sure seem to have a crush on jus you talk about him enough @DrakeBell stop being a bully bro it's a bad look. I don't twitter beef. Talk."
Bell responded, "um....not mad. just responding." Tyson went on, "Blah blah blah I don't talk tough on twitter @DrakeBell & I do love my brother, that's why 1 day you'll answer for your bully s**t. Call me when you want to stop hiding behind a keyboard and talk like a man @DrakeBell." Bell ended his part with, "um....nope not in love with him like you sorry." Bieber's fans helped Tyson to find Bell's phone number and posted it online.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes