Chris Pine and Keira Knightley Attend 'Jack Ryan' L.A. Premiere
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" stars flocked to TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, California for the movie's special screening on Wednesday, January 15. Chris Pine, who plays the titular tough guy, looked dashing on the red carpet in his tailored suit. His actor father Robert Pine was seen coming to support him.
Keira Knightley who portrays the leading lady in the film wore a navy blue dress with white trim on the short sleeves, neckline and waist. She was joined at the event by co-stars Gemma Chan, Kevin Costner who came with his wife Christine Baumgartner, and Kenneth Branagh who brought his spouse Lindsay Brunnock.
Other A-list guests included actors Alex Utgoff, Alex Kingston, Seth Ayott & Jessica Parker Kennedy, producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, and Paramount Pictures Chairman/CEO Brad Grey along with his wife Cassandra Huysentruyt.
Based on Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series, the new movie follows Ryan in his 20s after he comes out of the Marines to work in the finance world. Pine assumes the lead role, succeeding the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford, and Ben Affleck from the previous adaptations. It will start playing in theaters across the country on January 17.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt