Chris Pine and Keira Knightley Attend 'Jack Ryan' L.A. Premiere
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" stars flocked to TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, California for the movie's special screening on Wednesday, January 15. Chris Pine, who plays the titular tough guy, looked dashing on the red carpet in his tailored suit. His actor father Robert Pine was seen coming to support him.
Keira Knightley who portrays the leading lady in the film wore a navy blue dress with white trim on the short sleeves, neckline and waist. She was joined at the event by co-stars Gemma Chan, Kevin Costner who came with his wife Christine Baumgartner, and Kenneth Branagh who brought his spouse Lindsay Brunnock.
Other A-list guests included actors Alex Utgoff, Alex Kingston, Seth Ayott & Jessica Parker Kennedy, producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, and Paramount Pictures Chairman/CEO Brad Grey along with his wife Cassandra Huysentruyt.
Based on Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series, the new movie follows Ryan in his 20s after he comes out of the Marines to work in the finance world. Pine assumes the lead role, succeeding the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford, and Ben Affleck from the previous adaptations. It will start playing in theaters across the country on January 17.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'