Chris Pine and Keira Knightley Attend 'Jack Ryan' L.A. Premiere
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" stars flocked to TCL Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, California for the movie's special screening on Wednesday, January 15. Chris Pine, who plays the titular tough guy, looked dashing on the red carpet in his tailored suit. His actor father Robert Pine was seen coming to support him.
Keira Knightley who portrays the leading lady in the film wore a navy blue dress with white trim on the short sleeves, neckline and waist. She was joined at the event by co-stars Gemma Chan, Kevin Costner who came with his wife Christine Baumgartner, and Kenneth Branagh who brought his spouse Lindsay Brunnock.
Other A-list guests included actors Alex Utgoff, Alex Kingston, Seth Ayott & Jessica Parker Kennedy, producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura, and Paramount Pictures Chairman/CEO Brad Grey along with his wife Cassandra Huysentruyt.
Based on Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan series, the new movie follows Ryan in his 20s after he comes out of the Marines to work in the finance world. Pine assumes the lead role, succeeding the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford, and Ben Affleck from the previous adaptations. It will start playing in theaters across the country on January 17.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns