'American Horror Story' Season 4 Will Be Set in 1950
As it's nearing the end of "American Horror Story: Coven", more details about the upcoming fourth season are shared by one of the masterminds behind the hit FX series. Ryan Murphy reveals to Entertainment Weekly the setting of the next installment.
"It's set in 1950," he says, teasing, "If you look historically what happened in the year 1950, there's some more clues in that year. It's a period piece. We try and do the opposite of what we've done before. Jessica Lange has already started practicing her German accent so I'm very excited!"
The current installment of "AHS" is set in present day, but features some flashbacks to the Salem witch trials. Only two episodes are left for "Coven". The penultimate episode titled "Go to Hell" will air Wednesday, January 22 at 10 P.M. on FX.
In the said outing, Cordelia's latest vision puts the Coven's future in question. With the end of Fiona's reign approaching, the girls manifest powerful new gifts. Meanwhile, Queenie's search for Marie Laveau leads her to Hell and back, and someone must face the consequence of his/her actions.
More American Horror Story News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage