'American Horror Story' Season 4 Will Be Set in 1950
As it's nearing the end of "American Horror Story: Coven", more details about the upcoming fourth season are shared by one of the masterminds behind the hit FX series. Ryan Murphy reveals to Entertainment Weekly the setting of the next installment.
"It's set in 1950," he says, teasing, "If you look historically what happened in the year 1950, there's some more clues in that year. It's a period piece. We try and do the opposite of what we've done before. Jessica Lange has already started practicing her German accent so I'm very excited!"
The current installment of "AHS" is set in present day, but features some flashbacks to the Salem witch trials. Only two episodes are left for "Coven". The penultimate episode titled "Go to Hell" will air Wednesday, January 22 at 10 P.M. on FX.
In the said outing, Cordelia's latest vision puts the Coven's future in question. With the end of Fiona's reign approaching, the girls manifest powerful new gifts. Meanwhile, Queenie's search for Marie Laveau leads her to Hell and back, and someone must face the consequence of his/her actions.
More American Horror Story News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics