'American Horror Story' Season 4 Will Be Set in 1950
As it's nearing the end of "American Horror Story: Coven", more details about the upcoming fourth season are shared by one of the masterminds behind the hit FX series. Ryan Murphy reveals to Entertainment Weekly the setting of the next installment.
"It's set in 1950," he says, teasing, "If you look historically what happened in the year 1950, there's some more clues in that year. It's a period piece. We try and do the opposite of what we've done before. Jessica Lange has already started practicing her German accent so I'm very excited!"
The current installment of "AHS" is set in present day, but features some flashbacks to the Salem witch trials. Only two episodes are left for "Coven". The penultimate episode titled "Go to Hell" will air Wednesday, January 22 at 10 P.M. on FX.
In the said outing, Cordelia's latest vision puts the Coven's future in question. With the end of Fiona's reign approaching, the girls manifest powerful new gifts. Meanwhile, Queenie's search for Marie Laveau leads her to Hell and back, and someone must face the consequence of his/her actions.
More American Horror Story News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs