'American Horror Story' Season 4 Will Be Set in 1950
As it's nearing the end of "American Horror Story: Coven", more details about the upcoming fourth season are shared by one of the masterminds behind the hit FX series. Ryan Murphy reveals to Entertainment Weekly the setting of the next installment.
"It's set in 1950," he says, teasing, "If you look historically what happened in the year 1950, there's some more clues in that year. It's a period piece. We try and do the opposite of what we've done before. Jessica Lange has already started practicing her German accent so I'm very excited!"
The current installment of "AHS" is set in present day, but features some flashbacks to the Salem witch trials. Only two episodes are left for "Coven". The penultimate episode titled "Go to Hell" will air Wednesday, January 22 at 10 P.M. on FX.
In the said outing, Cordelia's latest vision puts the Coven's future in question. With the end of Fiona's reign approaching, the girls manifest powerful new gifts. Meanwhile, Queenie's search for Marie Laveau leads her to Hell and back, and someone must face the consequence of his/her actions.
More American Horror Story News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21