Josh Duhamel Denies He's Urging Fergie to Quit Black Eyed Peas
Josh Duhamel has denied a report claiming that he's urging wife Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie to quit her band, Black Eyed Peas. The "Safe Haven" actor took to Facebook to set the record straight, sharing a link to a Radar Online article and writing, "Don't believe this bulls**t. Not true."
The site was the first which reported the false news. A so-called source told them, "Josh is pushing hard for Fergie to make a much cleaner and clearer break from The Black Eyed Peas so she can re-invent herself as a solo artist without the looming specter of will.i.am influencing every creative decision she makes."
Fergie is currently busy with her role as a mother to Axl, whom she welcomed back in August. However, she also considers working on what will be the follow-up to her 2006 successful solo album "The Dutchess".
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest late last year, Fergie said that she had been working with bandmate will.i.am and was signed under his imprint for Interscope, I am Music. "I've been just in my little creative cave and the ideas come when they come and that's the beauty of it," she explained. "It's so not forced so when I do come out with my album, I'm going to be really proud of it."
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital