Josh Duhamel Denies He's Urging Fergie to Quit Black Eyed Peas
Josh Duhamel has denied a report claiming that he's urging wife Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie to quit her band, Black Eyed Peas. The "Safe Haven" actor took to Facebook to set the record straight, sharing a link to a Radar Online article and writing, "Don't believe this bulls**t. Not true."
The site was the first which reported the false news. A so-called source told them, "Josh is pushing hard for Fergie to make a much cleaner and clearer break from The Black Eyed Peas so she can re-invent herself as a solo artist without the looming specter of will.i.am influencing every creative decision she makes."
Fergie is currently busy with her role as a mother to Axl, whom she welcomed back in August. However, she also considers working on what will be the follow-up to her 2006 successful solo album "The Dutchess".
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest late last year, Fergie said that she had been working with bandmate will.i.am and was signed under his imprint for Interscope, I am Music. "I've been just in my little creative cave and the ideas come when they come and that's the beauty of it," she explained. "It's so not forced so when I do come out with my album, I'm going to be really proud of it."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered