Josh Duhamel Denies He's Urging Fergie to Quit Black Eyed Peas
Josh Duhamel has denied a report claiming that he's urging wife Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie to quit her band, Black Eyed Peas. The "Safe Haven" actor took to Facebook to set the record straight, sharing a link to a Radar Online article and writing, "Don't believe this bulls**t. Not true."
The site was the first which reported the false news. A so-called source told them, "Josh is pushing hard for Fergie to make a much cleaner and clearer break from The Black Eyed Peas so she can re-invent herself as a solo artist without the looming specter of will.i.am influencing every creative decision she makes."
Fergie is currently busy with her role as a mother to Axl, whom she welcomed back in August. However, she also considers working on what will be the follow-up to her 2006 successful solo album "The Dutchess".
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest late last year, Fergie said that she had been working with bandmate will.i.am and was signed under his imprint for Interscope, I am Music. "I've been just in my little creative cave and the ideas come when they come and that's the beauty of it," she explained. "It's so not forced so when I do come out with my album, I'm going to be really proud of it."
More Josh Duhamel News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise