Conan O'Brien Reacts to Man Claiming to Be His Illegitimate Son
Conan O'Brien has responded to a paternity claim which was made by a man recently. The man, who bears striking resemblance to O'Brien, asked the comedian in a YouTube video if he was his father. The host of "CONAN" took to Twitter on Tuesday, January 14 to address the issue.
In a Twitter post, the talk show host said, "A kid in New Jersey is falsely claiming to be my illegitimate son. For the record, I have three children: Neve, Beckett, and @RonanFarrow." O'Brien's mention to Ronan Farrow was meant as a joke, referencing to his mother Mia Farrow's claim last year that the 26-year-old journalist might have been Frank Sinatra's son instead of Woody Allen's.
Earlier this month, a video of an O'Brien lookalike claiming to be his illegitimate son was uploaded on YouTube. The video shows the man reaching out to the comedian to ask if he was his father.
"My mother conceived me in 1993 as she worked as a producer for ill-fated 'NBC News at Sunrise', located in 30 Rockefeller Plaza, it was only three floors above the 'Late Night' studio. Despite her hard work and dedication, she was fired from her job when she got pregnant," the man, Gregory Keating from Nothern New Jersey, explained in the video.
In the end of the clip, the lookalike said that he wanted to see O'Brien on TV. "I want to share with you, grow with you, and dominate late-night television with you - together as father and son!" he said. The video gained more than 150,000 views since it was uploaded on January 8.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory