Conan O'Brien Reacts to Man Claiming to Be His Illegitimate Son
Conan O'Brien has responded to a paternity claim which was made by a man recently. The man, who bears striking resemblance to O'Brien, asked the comedian in a YouTube video if he was his father. The host of "CONAN" took to Twitter on Tuesday, January 14 to address the issue.
In a Twitter post, the talk show host said, "A kid in New Jersey is falsely claiming to be my illegitimate son. For the record, I have three children: Neve, Beckett, and @RonanFarrow." O'Brien's mention to Ronan Farrow was meant as a joke, referencing to his mother Mia Farrow's claim last year that the 26-year-old journalist might have been Frank Sinatra's son instead of Woody Allen's.
Earlier this month, a video of an O'Brien lookalike claiming to be his illegitimate son was uploaded on YouTube. The video shows the man reaching out to the comedian to ask if he was his father.
"My mother conceived me in 1993 as she worked as a producer for ill-fated 'NBC News at Sunrise', located in 30 Rockefeller Plaza, it was only three floors above the 'Late Night' studio. Despite her hard work and dedication, she was fired from her job when she got pregnant," the man, Gregory Keating from Nothern New Jersey, explained in the video.
In the end of the clip, the lookalike said that he wanted to see O'Brien on TV. "I want to share with you, grow with you, and dominate late-night television with you - together as father and son!" he said. The video gained more than 150,000 views since it was uploaded on January 8.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says