'Walk of Shame' Trailer: Elizabeth Banks Gets Chased by Cops
The first trailer for comedy film "Walk of Shame" has landed online, seeing Elizabeth Banks having one hell of a day. She roams the streets in a skin-tight yellow mini dress after a random hookup following a booze-filled night out and faces a quite predicament from landing on the dark side of the town to being chased by cops.
Banks plays an aspiring reporter named Meghan Miles whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised after a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown Los Angeles without a phone, car, ID or money - and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life.
Due in the U.S. on April 25, the film is supported by the likes of Gillian Jacobs, Oliver Hudson, Kevin Nealon, and Ethan Suplee.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future