'Walk of Shame' Trailer: Elizabeth Banks Gets Chased by Cops
The first trailer for comedy film "Walk of Shame" has landed online, seeing Elizabeth Banks having one hell of a day. She roams the streets in a skin-tight yellow mini dress after a random hookup following a booze-filled night out and faces a quite predicament from landing on the dark side of the town to being chased by cops.
Banks plays an aspiring reporter named Meghan Miles whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised after a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown Los Angeles without a phone, car, ID or money - and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life.
Due in the U.S. on April 25, the film is supported by the likes of Gillian Jacobs, Oliver Hudson, Kevin Nealon, and Ethan Suplee.
- Rob Kardashian Ready to Find Love on New Reality Show After Blac Chyna Split
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne