'Walk of Shame' Trailer: Elizabeth Banks Gets Chased by Cops
The first trailer for comedy film "Walk of Shame" has landed online, seeing Elizabeth Banks having one hell of a day. She roams the streets in a skin-tight yellow mini dress after a random hookup following a booze-filled night out and faces a quite predicament from landing on the dark side of the town to being chased by cops.
Banks plays an aspiring reporter named Meghan Miles whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised after a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown Los Angeles without a phone, car, ID or money - and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life.
Due in the U.S. on April 25, the film is supported by the likes of Gillian Jacobs, Oliver Hudson, Kevin Nealon, and Ethan Suplee.
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo