'Walk of Shame' Trailer: Elizabeth Banks Gets Chased by Cops
The first trailer for comedy film "Walk of Shame" has landed online, seeing Elizabeth Banks having one hell of a day. She roams the streets in a skin-tight yellow mini dress after a random hookup following a booze-filled night out and faces a quite predicament from landing on the dark side of the town to being chased by cops.
Banks plays an aspiring reporter named Meghan Miles whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised after a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown Los Angeles without a phone, car, ID or money - and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life.
Due in the U.S. on April 25, the film is supported by the likes of Gillian Jacobs, Oliver Hudson, Kevin Nealon, and Ethan Suplee.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'