'Walk of Shame' Trailer: Elizabeth Banks Gets Chased by Cops
The first trailer for comedy film "Walk of Shame" has landed online, seeing Elizabeth Banks having one hell of a day. She roams the streets in a skin-tight yellow mini dress after a random hookup following a booze-filled night out and faces a quite predicament from landing on the dark side of the town to being chased by cops.
Banks plays an aspiring reporter named Meghan Miles whose dreams of becoming a network news anchor are compromised after a one-night stand with a handsome stranger (James Marsden) leaves her stranded in downtown Los Angeles without a phone, car, ID or money - and only 8 hours to make it to the most important job interview of her life.
Due in the U.S. on April 25, the film is supported by the likes of Gillian Jacobs, Oliver Hudson, Kevin Nealon, and Ethan Suplee.
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media