Colbie Caillat Releases Music Video for 'Hold On'
Colbie Caillat has dropped the music video for her new single, "Hold On". Arriving on Vevo on Wednesday, January 15, the Cameron Duddy and Harper Smith-directed clip shows the 28-year-old singer/songwriter as a goddess.
At first, she's seen lying down barefoot on the sand and dancing with several ladies as interstellar backdrop rotates behind them. More ladies join her as she sings and dances in a puddle of water in the middle of a jungle.
"Hold On" was produced by Ryan Tedder. It's not their first time to work together, as Caillat previously enlisted the frontman of OneRepublic for her 2011's hit "Brighter Than the Sun".
The new song has been confirmed as the lead single off Caillat's upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently still untitled and scheduled for release in the first quarter of this year.
More Colbie Caillat News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia