Colbie Caillat Releases Music Video for 'Hold On'
Colbie Caillat has dropped the music video for her new single, "Hold On". Arriving on Vevo on Wednesday, January 15, the Cameron Duddy and Harper Smith-directed clip shows the 28-year-old singer/songwriter as a goddess.
At first, she's seen lying down barefoot on the sand and dancing with several ladies as interstellar backdrop rotates behind them. More ladies join her as she sings and dances in a puddle of water in the middle of a jungle.
"Hold On" was produced by Ryan Tedder. It's not their first time to work together, as Caillat previously enlisted the frontman of OneRepublic for her 2011's hit "Brighter Than the Sun".
The new song has been confirmed as the lead single off Caillat's upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently still untitled and scheduled for release in the first quarter of this year.
Colbie Caillat's "Hold On" music video
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage