Colbie Caillat Releases Music Video for 'Hold On'
Colbie Caillat has dropped the music video for her new single, "Hold On". Arriving on Vevo on Wednesday, January 15, the Cameron Duddy and Harper Smith-directed clip shows the 28-year-old singer/songwriter as a goddess.
At first, she's seen lying down barefoot on the sand and dancing with several ladies as interstellar backdrop rotates behind them. More ladies join her as she sings and dances in a puddle of water in the middle of a jungle.
"Hold On" was produced by Ryan Tedder. It's not their first time to work together, as Caillat previously enlisted the frontman of OneRepublic for her 2011's hit "Brighter Than the Sun".
The new song has been confirmed as the lead single off Caillat's upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently still untitled and scheduled for release in the first quarter of this year.
More Colbie Caillat News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle