Colbie Caillat Releases Music Video for 'Hold On'
Colbie Caillat has dropped the music video for her new single, "Hold On". Arriving on Vevo on Wednesday, January 15, the Cameron Duddy and Harper Smith-directed clip shows the 28-year-old singer/songwriter as a goddess.
At first, she's seen lying down barefoot on the sand and dancing with several ladies as interstellar backdrop rotates behind them. More ladies join her as she sings and dances in a puddle of water in the middle of a jungle.
"Hold On" was produced by Ryan Tedder. It's not their first time to work together, as Caillat previously enlisted the frontman of OneRepublic for her 2011's hit "Brighter Than the Sun".
The new song has been confirmed as the lead single off Caillat's upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently still untitled and scheduled for release in the first quarter of this year.
Colbie Caillat's "Hold On" music video
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo