Colbie Caillat Releases Music Video for 'Hold On'
Colbie Caillat has dropped the music video for her new single, "Hold On". Arriving on Vevo on Wednesday, January 15, the Cameron Duddy and Harper Smith-directed clip shows the 28-year-old singer/songwriter as a goddess.
At first, she's seen lying down barefoot on the sand and dancing with several ladies as interstellar backdrop rotates behind them. More ladies join her as she sings and dances in a puddle of water in the middle of a jungle.
"Hold On" was produced by Ryan Tedder. It's not their first time to work together, as Caillat previously enlisted the frontman of OneRepublic for her 2011's hit "Brighter Than the Sun".
The new song has been confirmed as the lead single off Caillat's upcoming fifth studio album, which is currently still untitled and scheduled for release in the first quarter of this year.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'