Video: Robert Downey Jr. Performs an Amazing Duet With Sting
Robert Downey Jr. sure can sing, but he is actually a very good singer. In a video that arrived via YouTube, the "Iron Man 3" star is seen joining Sting onstage to deliver an amazing live performance of a song called "Driven to Tears".
Backed by a band, Downey showed off his vocal while Sting sang and played his guitar. The 48-year-old actor, wearing a black suit, looked relieved and satisfied when he finished the song. He even received a standing ovation from the crowd.
The performance was a part of Sting's 60th birthday concert which took place at Manhattan's Beacon Theatre in October 2011. The video, however, didn't surface online until recently. Since being uploaded on the biggest video-sharing site, it has so far garnered 1 million views.
Downey wasn't the only star at Sting's birthday concert at that time. Lady GaGa, Bruce Springsteen and Stevie Wonder were also featured as performers.
The duet between Downey and Sting also marked their second time to perform together. They previously collaborated to sing "Every Breath You Take" during a 2001 episode of "Ally McBeal".
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'