Video: Robert Downey Jr. Performs an Amazing Duet With Sting
Robert Downey Jr. sure can sing, but he is actually a very good singer. In a video that arrived via YouTube, the "Iron Man 3" star is seen joining Sting onstage to deliver an amazing live performance of a song called "Driven to Tears".
Backed by a band, Downey showed off his vocal while Sting sang and played his guitar. The 48-year-old actor, wearing a black suit, looked relieved and satisfied when he finished the song. He even received a standing ovation from the crowd.
The performance was a part of Sting's 60th birthday concert which took place at Manhattan's Beacon Theatre in October 2011. The video, however, didn't surface online until recently. Since being uploaded on the biggest video-sharing site, it has so far garnered 1 million views.
Downey wasn't the only star at Sting's birthday concert at that time. Lady GaGa, Bruce Springsteen and Stevie Wonder were also featured as performers.
The duet between Downey and Sting also marked their second time to perform together. They previously collaborated to sing "Every Breath You Take" during a 2001 episode of "Ally McBeal".
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered