Video: Robert Downey Jr. Performs an Amazing Duet With Sting
Robert Downey Jr. sure can sing, but he is actually a very good singer. In a video that arrived via YouTube, the "Iron Man 3" star is seen joining Sting onstage to deliver an amazing live performance of a song called "Driven to Tears".
Backed by a band, Downey showed off his vocal while Sting sang and played his guitar. The 48-year-old actor, wearing a black suit, looked relieved and satisfied when he finished the song. He even received a standing ovation from the crowd.
The performance was a part of Sting's 60th birthday concert which took place at Manhattan's Beacon Theatre in October 2011. The video, however, didn't surface online until recently. Since being uploaded on the biggest video-sharing site, it has so far garnered 1 million views.
Downey wasn't the only star at Sting's birthday concert at that time. Lady GaGa, Bruce Springsteen and Stevie Wonder were also featured as performers.
The duet between Downey and Sting also marked their second time to perform together. They previously collaborated to sing "Every Breath You Take" during a 2001 episode of "Ally McBeal".
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed