Video: Robert Downey Jr. Performs an Amazing Duet With Sting
Robert Downey Jr. sure can sing, but he is actually a very good singer. In a video that arrived via YouTube, the "Iron Man 3" star is seen joining Sting onstage to deliver an amazing live performance of a song called "Driven to Tears".
Backed by a band, Downey showed off his vocal while Sting sang and played his guitar. The 48-year-old actor, wearing a black suit, looked relieved and satisfied when he finished the song. He even received a standing ovation from the crowd.
The performance was a part of Sting's 60th birthday concert which took place at Manhattan's Beacon Theatre in October 2011. The video, however, didn't surface online until recently. Since being uploaded on the biggest video-sharing site, it has so far garnered 1 million views.
Downey wasn't the only star at Sting's birthday concert at that time. Lady GaGa, Bruce Springsteen and Stevie Wonder were also featured as performers.
The duet between Downey and Sting also marked their second time to perform together. They previously collaborated to sing "Every Breath You Take" during a 2001 episode of "Ally McBeal".
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season