First Clip of Marvel One-Shot 'All Hail the King' Starring Ben Kingsley
The first sneak peek video for "All Hail the King", a new Marvel one-shot which picks up where "Iron Man 3" left off, has arrived. "Argo" star Scoot McNairy plays a documentarian who is preparing for his final interview with Trevor Slattery.
Ben Kingsley's Slattery was arrested at the end of the third "Iron Man" film after the ruse he created with Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce). Now locked away in a maximum security prison, the oblivious actor is basking in his new celebrity status.
"Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce directed and wrote the short film. "Imagine a real terrorist organization whose beliefs were long held and religious for thousands of years, and imagine a drunk, British actor coming along and essentially telling the world that he's the face of your organization," he told EW. "I think they would be right to be quite angry."
"All Hail the King" will be included among special features like deleted scenes, gag reels, audio commentaries, and a special look at "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" in "Thor: The Dark World" Blu-ray edition which will be released February 25.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie