First Clip of Marvel One-Shot 'All Hail the King' Starring Ben Kingsley
The first sneak peek video for "All Hail the King", a new Marvel one-shot which picks up where "Iron Man 3" left off, has arrived. "Argo" star Scoot McNairy plays a documentarian who is preparing for his final interview with Trevor Slattery.
Ben Kingsley's Slattery was arrested at the end of the third "Iron Man" film after the ruse he created with Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce). Now locked away in a maximum security prison, the oblivious actor is basking in his new celebrity status.
"Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce directed and wrote the short film. "Imagine a real terrorist organization whose beliefs were long held and religious for thousands of years, and imagine a drunk, British actor coming along and essentially telling the world that he's the face of your organization," he told EW. "I think they would be right to be quite angry."
"All Hail the King" will be included among special features like deleted scenes, gag reels, audio commentaries, and a special look at "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" in "Thor: The Dark World" Blu-ray edition which will be released February 25.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour