Ashley Olsen Reportedly Splits From Businessman David Schulte
Ashley Olsen and David Schulte have split according latest news. The fashion designer ended her relationship with the luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples CEO after less than a year of dating.
"He was a great guy and cute, but it didn't work out," a source told Us Weekly.
Olsen was first reported dating Schulte in September last year. "Ashley is dating David," a source told Us at the time. "It's pretty new." The former child actress had a thing for businessmen, previously dating Elder Statesman designer Greg Chait and restaurant owner Scott Sartiano.
She was also once in high-profile romance with "The Hangover" actor Justin Bartha for three years. Bartha recently married his fitness trainer girlfriend Lia Smith who is pregnant with their first child. Olsen is known for keeping her private life quiet.
Meanwhile, her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen is in a happy relationship with boyfriend of a year, Olivier Sarkozy. She reportedly is so serious with them that she was shopping for an engagement ring at Neil Lane boutique in mid November 2013.
More Ashley Olsen News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards