Ashley Olsen Reportedly Splits From Businessman David Schulte
Ashley Olsen and David Schulte have split according latest news. The fashion designer ended her relationship with the luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples CEO after less than a year of dating.
"He was a great guy and cute, but it didn't work out," a source told Us Weekly.
Olsen was first reported dating Schulte in September last year. "Ashley is dating David," a source told Us at the time. "It's pretty new." The former child actress had a thing for businessmen, previously dating Elder Statesman designer Greg Chait and restaurant owner Scott Sartiano.
She was also once in high-profile romance with "The Hangover" actor Justin Bartha for three years. Bartha recently married his fitness trainer girlfriend Lia Smith who is pregnant with their first child. Olsen is known for keeping her private life quiet.
Meanwhile, her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen is in a happy relationship with boyfriend of a year, Olivier Sarkozy. She reportedly is so serious with them that she was shopping for an engagement ring at Neil Lane boutique in mid November 2013.
More Ashley Olsen News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction