Ashley Olsen Reportedly Splits From Businessman David Schulte
Ashley Olsen and David Schulte have split according latest news. The fashion designer ended her relationship with the luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples CEO after less than a year of dating.
"He was a great guy and cute, but it didn't work out," a source told Us Weekly.
Olsen was first reported dating Schulte in September last year. "Ashley is dating David," a source told Us at the time. "It's pretty new." The former child actress had a thing for businessmen, previously dating Elder Statesman designer Greg Chait and restaurant owner Scott Sartiano.
She was also once in high-profile romance with "The Hangover" actor Justin Bartha for three years. Bartha recently married his fitness trainer girlfriend Lia Smith who is pregnant with their first child. Olsen is known for keeping her private life quiet.
Meanwhile, her twin sister Mary-Kate Olsen is in a happy relationship with boyfriend of a year, Olivier Sarkozy. She reportedly is so serious with them that she was shopping for an engagement ring at Neil Lane boutique in mid November 2013.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage