'Pretty Little Liars' 4.16 Preview: Jake Suspicious of Ezra
The Liars are still blinded to whom their real foe is despite the clues in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". "I always wondered if Ezra was the one you were afraid of," Jake tells Aria in a preview for the said outing, but Aria says, "I'm not afraid of Ezra."
Meanwhile, Shana returns to Ravenswood to tell Emily that she has a message from Ali, but can Emily and the girls trust Shana with all that they know about her? And when Shana ups the stakes and says that Ali wants to meet Emily - and only Emily - could it all be part of an "A" plan, or is Emily really Alison's favorite?
With Emily becoming more hopeful by the minute, Spencer is determined to not let her friend get hurt. Spencer warns her friend that Ali might try to divide them and later Emily finds herself in danger.
Also in "Close Encounters", Aria and Hanna deal with matters of the heart. The episode will air Tuesday, January 21 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms