'Pretty Little Liars' 4.16 Preview: Jake Suspicious of Ezra
The Liars are still blinded to whom their real foe is despite the clues in the next episode of "Pretty Little Liars". "I always wondered if Ezra was the one you were afraid of," Jake tells Aria in a preview for the said outing, but Aria says, "I'm not afraid of Ezra."
Meanwhile, Shana returns to Ravenswood to tell Emily that she has a message from Ali, but can Emily and the girls trust Shana with all that they know about her? And when Shana ups the stakes and says that Ali wants to meet Emily - and only Emily - could it all be part of an "A" plan, or is Emily really Alison's favorite?
With Emily becoming more hopeful by the minute, Spencer is determined to not let her friend get hurt. Spencer warns her friend that Ali might try to divide them and later Emily finds herself in danger.
Also in "Close Encounters", Aria and Hanna deal with matters of the heart. The episode will air Tuesday, January 21 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March