T.I. Debuts Collaboration With Doe B 'Why' in Full
After previewing it last week, T.I. has debuted his collaboration with deceased rapper Doe B entitield "Why" in full. Co-produced by Soopa L and Bao Pham a.k.a. CLASSIC, the track features Doe B talking about life.
"I don't know know why these n***as hating on me/ I don't know why I'm still stuck in these streets/ I don't know why I can't get no sleep/ I don't know why the pain runs so deep," he desperately raps.
T.I. then comes to deliver his own verses, saluting his protege and label mate. "It ain't over though, Doe. I got you partner. You worked too motherf**kin' hard. We ain't gon' let that s**t go to waste," he says.
"Why" is the first single off Doe B's forthcoming posthumous album, which will be released via CBM and Hustle Gang.
Doe B, 22, was shot and killed at a local Montgomery nightclub on December 28. During his funeral earlier this month, T.I. delivered a touching speech and vowed to carry on the late rapper's legacy.
"I want everybody to know that one thing I will never do, I will never let this young man's hard work go to waste," he said at that time. "I will never let his life be lived in vain. All of my resources, all of my relationships, all of my efforts, all of my energy will be put forth to make sure his dream lives on."
More T.I. News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture