Julianna Margulies' New York Apartment Flooded After Appearing in Architectural Digest
Julianna Margulies said that her apartment in New York, which was designed by Vicente Wolf, was flooded after it was featured in Architectural Digest for its February issue. Stopping by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the star of "The Good Wife" talked about the unfortunate event which took place when she and her family were away for vacation.
"[The cover] came out the day we got back. We went skiing for Christmas this year. We thought is was time to put the kid on skis. They said, your Architectural Digest came out because we remolded and I was excited," she told the show's host Ellen DeGeneres on Tuesday, January 14.
The Emmy-winning actress continued saying that she, her husband Keith Lieberthal and their 6-year-old son Kieran needed 30 hours to get back home from Colorado because of the bad weather. "Thirty hours, which was fine and the whole time I kept saying to my son, we have our health. It's ok; everything is fine we have our health," she recalled.
"We actually enjoyed it. We went and stayed at the Marriott in Denver. The airport Marriott, the beds were very comfortable. We were fine and then they lost our luggage, and that's fine. It happens," Margulies said of the family trip.
"Then we walked in to our brand new apartment with this [magazine], it was in the mail, and everything was flooded. The whole place had completed flooded from the guy upstairs," she added, explaining that the flood was caused by radiator explosion in her neighbors' pad. "At least we have pictures."
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama