Pixie Lott Gets 'Nasty' in New Music Video
After being teased with a sneak-peek clip, the music video for Pixie Lott's "Nasty" has finally arrived in full. In the clip, the 23-year-old British beauty looks stunning as she throws seductive looks at the camera several times.
She is also seen going topless and covering her breasts with a Chanel bag. Midway through the clip, Pixie heads to a night club where she later dances with a hunky man while baring her body in a denim bralet and matching skater skirt.
Written and produced by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Splash, "Nasty" was originally recorded for Christina Aguilera and intended to be featured in the soundtrack of the former Disney star's 2010 film "Burlesque".
The track will now go to Pixie's upcoming third album "Pixie Lott" which is scheduled to be released in the first quarter of this year via Mercury and Interscope Records. She delivered the first live performance of the song at the BRITs 2014 nominations launch party earlier this month.
Pixie Lott's "Nasty" music video
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered