Pixie Lott Gets 'Nasty' in New Music Video
After being teased with a sneak-peek clip, the music video for Pixie Lott's "Nasty" has finally arrived in full. In the clip, the 23-year-old British beauty looks stunning as she throws seductive looks at the camera several times.
She is also seen going topless and covering her breasts with a Chanel bag. Midway through the clip, Pixie heads to a night club where she later dances with a hunky man while baring her body in a denim bralet and matching skater skirt.
Written and produced by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Splash, "Nasty" was originally recorded for Christina Aguilera and intended to be featured in the soundtrack of the former Disney star's 2010 film "Burlesque".
The track will now go to Pixie's upcoming third album "Pixie Lott" which is scheduled to be released in the first quarter of this year via Mercury and Interscope Records. She delivered the first live performance of the song at the BRITs 2014 nominations launch party earlier this month.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video