Pixie Lott Gets 'Nasty' in New Music Video
After being teased with a sneak-peek clip, the music video for Pixie Lott's "Nasty" has finally arrived in full. In the clip, the 23-year-old British beauty looks stunning as she throws seductive looks at the camera several times.
She is also seen going topless and covering her breasts with a Chanel bag. Midway through the clip, Pixie heads to a night club where she later dances with a hunky man while baring her body in a denim bralet and matching skater skirt.
Written and produced by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Splash, "Nasty" was originally recorded for Christina Aguilera and intended to be featured in the soundtrack of the former Disney star's 2010 film "Burlesque".
The track will now go to Pixie's upcoming third album "Pixie Lott" which is scheduled to be released in the first quarter of this year via Mercury and Interscope Records. She delivered the first live performance of the song at the BRITs 2014 nominations launch party earlier this month.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked