Pixie Lott Gets 'Nasty' in New Music Video
After being teased with a sneak-peek clip, the music video for Pixie Lott's "Nasty" has finally arrived in full. In the clip, the 23-year-old British beauty looks stunning as she throws seductive looks at the camera several times.
She is also seen going topless and covering her breasts with a Chanel bag. Midway through the clip, Pixie heads to a night club where she later dances with a hunky man while baring her body in a denim bralet and matching skater skirt.
Written and produced by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Splash, "Nasty" was originally recorded for Christina Aguilera and intended to be featured in the soundtrack of the former Disney star's 2010 film "Burlesque".
The track will now go to Pixie's upcoming third album "Pixie Lott" which is scheduled to be released in the first quarter of this year via Mercury and Interscope Records. She delivered the first live performance of the song at the BRITs 2014 nominations launch party earlier this month.
Pixie Lott's "Nasty" music video
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character