Pixie Lott Gets 'Nasty' in New Music Video
After being teased with a sneak-peek clip, the music video for Pixie Lott's "Nasty" has finally arrived in full. In the clip, the 23-year-old British beauty looks stunning as she throws seductive looks at the camera several times.
She is also seen going topless and covering her breasts with a Chanel bag. Midway through the clip, Pixie heads to a night club where she later dances with a hunky man while baring her body in a denim bralet and matching skater skirt.
Written and produced by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Splash, "Nasty" was originally recorded for Christina Aguilera and intended to be featured in the soundtrack of the former Disney star's 2010 film "Burlesque".
The track will now go to Pixie's upcoming third album "Pixie Lott" which is scheduled to be released in the first quarter of this year via Mercury and Interscope Records. She delivered the first live performance of the song at the BRITs 2014 nominations launch party earlier this month.
Pixie Lott's "Nasty" music video
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community