'The Face of Love' Trailer Starring Annette Bening and Ed Harris
Annette Bening gets second chance at love as seen in the first trailer for drama romance "The Face of Love". She plays a woman named Nikki who falls in love again five years after losing the love of her life, while Ed Harris portrays her love interest.
The object of Nikki's affection is Tom, an art teacher with a kind heart and a great zest for life, and also a doppelganger for her deceased husband. Seduced by the chance to live as if her husband was never lost, Nikki spirals into a fantasy of the present as past.
Supported by Robin Williams and Amy Brenneman, the movie premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last year. It is expected to open in select theaters on March 7 before getting a VOD release on March 13.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction