'The Face of Love' Trailer Starring Annette Bening and Ed Harris
Annette Bening gets second chance at love as seen in the first trailer for drama romance "The Face of Love". She plays a woman named Nikki who falls in love again five years after losing the love of her life, while Ed Harris portrays her love interest.
The object of Nikki's affection is Tom, an art teacher with a kind heart and a great zest for life, and also a doppelganger for her deceased husband. Seduced by the chance to live as if her husband was never lost, Nikki spirals into a fantasy of the present as past.
Supported by Robin Williams and Amy Brenneman, the movie premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last year. It is expected to open in select theaters on March 7 before getting a VOD release on March 13.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child