'The Face of Love' Trailer Starring Annette Bening and Ed Harris
Annette Bening gets second chance at love as seen in the first trailer for drama romance "The Face of Love". She plays a woman named Nikki who falls in love again five years after losing the love of her life, while Ed Harris portrays her love interest.
The object of Nikki's affection is Tom, an art teacher with a kind heart and a great zest for life, and also a doppelganger for her deceased husband. Seduced by the chance to live as if her husband was never lost, Nikki spirals into a fantasy of the present as past.
Supported by Robin Williams and Amy Brenneman, the movie premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last year. It is expected to open in select theaters on March 7 before getting a VOD release on March 13.
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis