'The Face of Love' Trailer Starring Annette Bening and Ed Harris
Annette Bening gets second chance at love as seen in the first trailer for drama romance "The Face of Love". She plays a woman named Nikki who falls in love again five years after losing the love of her life, while Ed Harris portrays her love interest.
The object of Nikki's affection is Tom, an art teacher with a kind heart and a great zest for life, and also a doppelganger for her deceased husband. Seduced by the chance to live as if her husband was never lost, Nikki spirals into a fantasy of the present as past.
Supported by Robin Williams and Amy Brenneman, the movie premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last year. It is expected to open in select theaters on March 7 before getting a VOD release on March 13.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest