'The Face of Love' Trailer Starring Annette Bening and Ed Harris
Annette Bening gets second chance at love as seen in the first trailer for drama romance "The Face of Love". She plays a woman named Nikki who falls in love again five years after losing the love of her life, while Ed Harris portrays her love interest.
The object of Nikki's affection is Tom, an art teacher with a kind heart and a great zest for life, and also a doppelganger for her deceased husband. Seduced by the chance to live as if her husband was never lost, Nikki spirals into a fantasy of the present as past.
Supported by Robin Williams and Amy Brenneman, the movie premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival last year. It is expected to open in select theaters on March 7 before getting a VOD release on March 13.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber