Liam Payne Apologizes for Scaring Fans Following Balcony Stunt
Liam Payne has apologized for scaring fans after a photo of him standing dangerously on a ledge outside his apartment building made rounds on the internet. The singer took to Twitter on Tuesday night, January 14 to say that he was sorry for his "stupid and irresponsible" action.
"You may have seen a photo of me today taken on top of a building. I regret being there and having a photo taken. It was a stupid and irresponsible thing to do. I am sorry, and do not endorse any fans trying to repeat this, as it is extremely dangerous," he wrote. The photo presumably was taken after the One Direction member celebrated Zayn Malik's 21st birthday with other friends.
Previously, a photo of Payne standing dangerously near the edge of an apartment building was shared via a Twitter account which apparently belongs to Payne's friend. The photo is no longer available. "That photo of @Real_Liam_Payneon that balcony thingy really gave me a mini heart attack...please don't do that again!" one fan wrote. "@Real_Liam_Payne should stop thinking he's Batman, when he's not... Stop climbing on your balcony!" another fan tweeted.
Photos which were shared by his friends on social media gave Payne further trouble as fans found out his address based on the clues in the photos. The "Story of My Life" singer politely asked his devoted followers to stop coming to the apartment or waited for him.
"I know my friends have tweeted a lot of pictures of my house the past few days but can people please stop coming and waiting outside. I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture. Sorry if I've been rude to anyone but I've come to realise if I take one picture more people keep coming everyday xxx hope everyone's good," he wrote on Tuesday.
More Liam Payne News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story