Liam Payne Apologizes for Scaring Fans Following Balcony Stunt
Liam Payne has apologized for scaring fans after a photo of him standing dangerously on a ledge outside his apartment building made rounds on the internet. The singer took to Twitter on Tuesday night, January 14 to say that he was sorry for his "stupid and irresponsible" action.
"You may have seen a photo of me today taken on top of a building. I regret being there and having a photo taken. It was a stupid and irresponsible thing to do. I am sorry, and do not endorse any fans trying to repeat this, as it is extremely dangerous," he wrote. The photo presumably was taken after the One Direction member celebrated Zayn Malik's 21st birthday with other friends.
Previously, a photo of Payne standing dangerously near the edge of an apartment building was shared via a Twitter account which apparently belongs to Payne's friend. The photo is no longer available. "That photo of @Real_Liam_Payneon that balcony thingy really gave me a mini heart attack...please don't do that again!" one fan wrote. "@Real_Liam_Payne should stop thinking he's Batman, when he's not... Stop climbing on your balcony!" another fan tweeted.
Photos which were shared by his friends on social media gave Payne further trouble as fans found out his address based on the clues in the photos. The "Story of My Life" singer politely asked his devoted followers to stop coming to the apartment or waited for him.
"I know my friends have tweeted a lot of pictures of my house the past few days but can people please stop coming and waiting outside. I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture. Sorry if I've been rude to anyone but I've come to realise if I take one picture more people keep coming everyday xxx hope everyone's good," he wrote on Tuesday.
More Liam Payne News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed