Amber Heard Sports Diamond Ring, Sparks Engagement Rumor to Johnny Depp
Is Amber Heard engaged to Johnny Depp? The blonde beauty sparked the engagement rumor as she was spotted wearing a huge diamond ring on her left hand when she was leaving AGO Italian restaurant on Monday night, January 13 in Los Angeles.
The 27-year-old star donned an androgynous outfit during the night outing in West Hollywood, California. She made a good effort to cover her left hand, but paparazzi managed to steal a snapshot of the ring when she raised her hand to cover her face from the camera lights.
Heard and Depp both attended the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards the previous night. She, along with Taylor Kinney and Jesse Spencer, presented "Ray Donovan" star Jon Voight with Best Supporting Actor - Series, Miniseries or Television Film, while he introduced "12 Years a Slave" as Best Motion Picture - Drama.
Heard and Depp, 50, first met when on the set of their 2011 movie "The Rum Diary". They were romantically linked in 2012 after he called off his 14-year relationship with Vanessa Paradis, with whom he has two children Lily Rose, 14, and Jack, 11.
If the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor did pop the question to his girlfriend, it will be his first marriage.
More Amber Heard News
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?