Shakira Announces New Album's Release Date
Shakira hasn't revealed too many details about her new album, but she has announced that the record will arrive on March 25. The singer took to Twitter to make the announcement, telling her followers, "Get #CantRememberToForgetYou ft @Rihanna - from Shak's new album, coming March 25!"
The title of the album is still kept under wraps. It will serve as the follow-up to "Sale el Sol", which peaked at No. 7 on the Billboard 200 after being released in 2010, and mark Shakira's first English-language project since 2009's "She Wolf".
Arriving as the first offering from the anticipated album, Shakira's "Can't Forget to Remember You" received warm welcome from fans. In an interview for the latest issue of Glamour magazine, the mother of one praised her collaborator Rihanna and called working with her a "utopia."
"She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher," she said.
Shakira is now preparing herself to return as a coach on "The Voice". In the upcoming season of the NBC singing competition, she will rejoin coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Usher.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington