Jennifer Lopez Is Unsure If She Will Get Married Again
Although Casper Smart is wonderful with children, Jennifer Lopez is unsure if she wants to get married again. The singer, who has got divorced three times, talked about her private life at the "American Idol" panel during the Winter TCA press tour on Monday, January 13.
When asked about possible fourth wedding, Lopez admitted that she did not know if she would marry Smart. "I don't know. We'll see. I don't know," she answered, as reported by E! News. "I always believe in that institution, my parents were married for a very long time, they were married for 35 years. I believe in it, it's difficult. I've had my challenges but at the same time I believe in love and I think that that's the main thing."
The "Jenny From the Block" singer additionally gushed over her boyfriend, saying that he helped a lot with her work and twin children, Max and Emme. "I don't like the word father figure, but he's fantastic with the kids and he helps me very much with my work," she answered a reporter who asked if Smart was a good father figure.
"It was his idea, he knew I had the idea to do 'Same Girl', and go shoot that in the Bronx and he was like, 'When are we going to be in New York again? Come on I'll do it with you, let's go do it. Let's put that dream down for you.' And he basically produced it with me, so he's fantastic in that way," she explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens