Jennifer Lopez Is Unsure If She Will Get Married Again
Although Casper Smart is wonderful with children, Jennifer Lopez is unsure if she wants to get married again. The singer, who has got divorced three times, talked about her private life at the "American Idol" panel during the Winter TCA press tour on Monday, January 13.
When asked about possible fourth wedding, Lopez admitted that she did not know if she would marry Smart. "I don't know. We'll see. I don't know," she answered, as reported by E! News. "I always believe in that institution, my parents were married for a very long time, they were married for 35 years. I believe in it, it's difficult. I've had my challenges but at the same time I believe in love and I think that that's the main thing."
The "Jenny From the Block" singer additionally gushed over her boyfriend, saying that he helped a lot with her work and twin children, Max and Emme. "I don't like the word father figure, but he's fantastic with the kids and he helps me very much with my work," she answered a reporter who asked if Smart was a good father figure.
"It was his idea, he knew I had the idea to do 'Same Girl', and go shoot that in the Bronx and he was like, 'When are we going to be in New York again? Come on I'll do it with you, let's go do it. Let's put that dream down for you.' And he basically produced it with me, so he's fantastic in that way," she explained.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana