Taylor Swift, Macklemore and Paul McCartney Lined Up to Perform at Grammys
More A-list musicians have been added to the stellar line-up of performers at the 56th annual Grammy Awards. Taylor Swift, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are among artists who will take the stage at Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 26.
Swift, who performed at last year's Grammys, is up for the coveted Album of the Year award for her platinum-selling record "Red". Rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is also vying for the same award for their debut set "The Heist".
Meanwhile, McCartney and Starr will accept the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award as the members of popular band The Beatles in addition to performing.
Other just-announced performers are Kacey Musgraves, John Legend, Keith Urban, Sara Bareilles and Carole King. These stars are joining previously-announced performers which have so far included Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink, Nate Ruess of Fun., Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder, Lorde, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke and Metallica.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp