Taylor Swift, Macklemore and Paul McCartney Lined Up to Perform at Grammys
More A-list musicians have been added to the stellar line-up of performers at the 56th annual Grammy Awards. Taylor Swift, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are among artists who will take the stage at Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 26.
Swift, who performed at last year's Grammys, is up for the coveted Album of the Year award for her platinum-selling record "Red". Rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is also vying for the same award for their debut set "The Heist".
Meanwhile, McCartney and Starr will accept the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award as the members of popular band The Beatles in addition to performing.
Other just-announced performers are Kacey Musgraves, John Legend, Keith Urban, Sara Bareilles and Carole King. These stars are joining previously-announced performers which have so far included Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink, Nate Ruess of Fun., Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder, Lorde, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke and Metallica.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism