Taylor Swift, Macklemore and Paul McCartney Lined Up to Perform at Grammys
More A-list musicians have been added to the stellar line-up of performers at the 56th annual Grammy Awards. Taylor Swift, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr are among artists who will take the stage at Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 26.
Swift, who performed at last year's Grammys, is up for the coveted Album of the Year award for her platinum-selling record "Red". Rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis is also vying for the same award for their debut set "The Heist".
Meanwhile, McCartney and Starr will accept the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award as the members of popular band The Beatles in addition to performing.
Other just-announced performers are Kacey Musgraves, John Legend, Keith Urban, Sara Bareilles and Carole King. These stars are joining previously-announced performers which have so far included Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Pink, Nate Ruess of Fun., Daft Punk, Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder, Lorde, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke and Metallica.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake