Police Raided Justin Bieber's House and Arrested Lil Za for Cocaine
On Tuesday, January 14 morning, police raided Justin Bieber's home in Calabasas, California looking for evidence in egg-raid incident but they found another crime evidence instead. The officers discovered narcotics in plain view when entering the house and arrested one person.
The raid, which was executed after a felony search warrant was obtained, involved 12 detectives in about eight patrol cars. "I can confirm we have served a search warrant at Justin Bieber's residence as part of a felony vandalism investigation," Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the LAPD told the New York Daily News. "He is there, and we are right now in the process of serving the warrant. We're looking for anything we might need to move this investigation forward."
They were investigating if Bieber was connected to the egg-throwing incident that caused a damage to a neighbor's home last week. The deputies initially did not know what they would encounter at the home but Lt. David Thompson told reporters in a press conference that cocaine was easily found in the house. "It's always better to air on the side of safety," Thompson said. "We did contact seven or eight people in the house so I was thankful we had 12 detectives."
TMZ reported that Bieber's friend rapper Lil Za was arrested for the narcotics possession.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?