Police Raided Justin Bieber's House and Arrested Lil Za for Cocaine
On Tuesday, January 14 morning, police raided Justin Bieber's home in Calabasas, California looking for evidence in egg-raid incident but they found another crime evidence instead. The officers discovered narcotics in plain view when entering the house and arrested one person.
The raid, which was executed after a felony search warrant was obtained, involved 12 detectives in about eight patrol cars. "I can confirm we have served a search warrant at Justin Bieber's residence as part of a felony vandalism investigation," Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the LAPD told the New York Daily News. "He is there, and we are right now in the process of serving the warrant. We're looking for anything we might need to move this investigation forward."
They were investigating if Bieber was connected to the egg-throwing incident that caused a damage to a neighbor's home last week. The deputies initially did not know what they would encounter at the home but Lt. David Thompson told reporters in a press conference that cocaine was easily found in the house. "It's always better to air on the side of safety," Thompson said. "We did contact seven or eight people in the house so I was thankful we had 12 detectives."
TMZ reported that Bieber's friend rapper Lil Za was arrested for the narcotics possession.
More Justin Bieber News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'