Ciara Is Pregnant With Fiance Future's Baby
Ciara is engaged and pregnant. The "1, 2 Step" crooner made the announcement while appearing on the Tuesday, January 14 episode of "The View".
There has been rumor some time that Ciara is pregnant with fiance Future's baby. The singer was happy to oblige to Barbara Walters' request to confirm the news, saying, "Of course! I would love to." She stood up and revealed a sizable baby bump.
Ciara was engaged to the 29-year-old rapper-producer while celebrating her 28th birthday in New York City on October 25. "Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want to Wake up!" she tweeted after the engagement.
Future went public with their relationship in January 2013. "I'm happy. I'm with somebody that makes me feel very comfortable in this setting...At the right time, I'm looking forward to [having a family]," she said previously.
He presented her with a huge 15-carat diamond engagement ring from Avianne & Co. This will be the first marriage for both. Future has a son from a previous relationship.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce