Ciara Is Pregnant With Fiance Future's Baby
Ciara is engaged and pregnant. The "1, 2 Step" crooner made the announcement while appearing on the Tuesday, January 14 episode of "The View".
There has been rumor some time that Ciara is pregnant with fiance Future's baby. The singer was happy to oblige to Barbara Walters' request to confirm the news, saying, "Of course! I would love to." She stood up and revealed a sizable baby bump.
Ciara was engaged to the 29-year-old rapper-producer while celebrating her 28th birthday in New York City on October 25. "Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want to Wake up!" she tweeted after the engagement.
Future went public with their relationship in January 2013. "I'm happy. I'm with somebody that makes me feel very comfortable in this setting...At the right time, I'm looking forward to [having a family]," she said previously.
He presented her with a huge 15-carat diamond engagement ring from Avianne & Co. This will be the first marriage for both. Future has a son from a previous relationship.
More Ciara News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video