Ciara Is Pregnant With Fiance Future's Baby
Ciara is engaged and pregnant. The "1, 2 Step" crooner made the announcement while appearing on the Tuesday, January 14 episode of "The View".
There has been rumor some time that Ciara is pregnant with fiance Future's baby. The singer was happy to oblige to Barbara Walters' request to confirm the news, saying, "Of course! I would love to." She stood up and revealed a sizable baby bump.
Ciara was engaged to the 29-year-old rapper-producer while celebrating her 28th birthday in New York City on October 25. "Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want to Wake up!" she tweeted after the engagement.
Future went public with their relationship in January 2013. "I'm happy. I'm with somebody that makes me feel very comfortable in this setting...At the right time, I'm looking forward to [having a family]," she said previously.
He presented her with a huge 15-carat diamond engagement ring from Avianne & Co. This will be the first marriage for both. Future has a son from a previous relationship.
More Ciara News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby