Ciara Is Pregnant With Fiance Future's Baby
Ciara is engaged and pregnant. The "1, 2 Step" crooner made the announcement while appearing on the Tuesday, January 14 episode of "The View".
There has been rumor some time that Ciara is pregnant with fiance Future's baby. The singer was happy to oblige to Barbara Walters' request to confirm the news, saying, "Of course! I would love to." She stood up and revealed a sizable baby bump.
Ciara was engaged to the 29-year-old rapper-producer while celebrating her 28th birthday in New York City on October 25. "Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want to Wake up!" she tweeted after the engagement.
Future went public with their relationship in January 2013. "I'm happy. I'm with somebody that makes me feel very comfortable in this setting...At the right time, I'm looking forward to [having a family]," she said previously.
He presented her with a huge 15-carat diamond engagement ring from Avianne & Co. This will be the first marriage for both. Future has a son from a previous relationship.
More Ciara News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story