Ciara Is Pregnant With Fiance Future's Baby
Ciara is engaged and pregnant. The "1, 2 Step" crooner made the announcement while appearing on the Tuesday, January 14 episode of "The View".
There has been rumor some time that Ciara is pregnant with fiance Future's baby. The singer was happy to oblige to Barbara Walters' request to confirm the news, saying, "Of course! I would love to." She stood up and revealed a sizable baby bump.
Ciara was engaged to the 29-year-old rapper-producer while celebrating her 28th birthday in New York City on October 25. "Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want to Wake up!" she tweeted after the engagement.
Future went public with their relationship in January 2013. "I'm happy. I'm with somebody that makes me feel very comfortable in this setting...At the right time, I'm looking forward to [having a family]," she said previously.
He presented her with a huge 15-carat diamond engagement ring from Avianne & Co. This will be the first marriage for both. Future has a son from a previous relationship.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2