Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander Reunite for Secret Project
Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander spark rumors about a "Seinfeld" reunion as they had a meeting at Tom's Restaurant on Monday, January 13. The diner in Morningside Heights was used as the exterior image of Monk's Cafe on the 1990s sitcom. Funnyman Larry David was later seen joining the two at the eatery.
Alexander and David reportedly left through the side door, while Seinfeld was swarmed by reporters as he walked out the restaurant through the front door. While he remained mum on what they did in the eatery, someone on the crew said they were filming a Super Bowl commercial.
Another crew member, though, said they were shooting an episode of Seinfeld's webshow "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee".
"Seinfeld" cast members last reunited on David's HBO show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" in 2009. The season revolved around how David tried to initiate a "Seinfeld" reunion show, marking the first time since "Seinfeld" went off the air that the main cast appeared together on a scripted show.
Seinfeld recently also coyly said that he and David were working on a huge new project, but refused to divulge the details. David later hinted that they could be preparing for their Broadway debut.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show