Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander Reunite for Secret Project
Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander spark rumors about a "Seinfeld" reunion as they had a meeting at Tom's Restaurant on Monday, January 13. The diner in Morningside Heights was used as the exterior image of Monk's Cafe on the 1990s sitcom. Funnyman Larry David was later seen joining the two at the eatery.
Alexander and David reportedly left through the side door, while Seinfeld was swarmed by reporters as he walked out the restaurant through the front door. While he remained mum on what they did in the eatery, someone on the crew said they were filming a Super Bowl commercial.
Another crew member, though, said they were shooting an episode of Seinfeld's webshow "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee".
"Seinfeld" cast members last reunited on David's HBO show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" in 2009. The season revolved around how David tried to initiate a "Seinfeld" reunion show, marking the first time since "Seinfeld" went off the air that the main cast appeared together on a scripted show.
Seinfeld recently also coyly said that he and David were working on a huge new project, but refused to divulge the details. David later hinted that they could be preparing for their Broadway debut.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers