Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander Reunite for Secret Project
Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander spark rumors about a "Seinfeld" reunion as they had a meeting at Tom's Restaurant on Monday, January 13. The diner in Morningside Heights was used as the exterior image of Monk's Cafe on the 1990s sitcom. Funnyman Larry David was later seen joining the two at the eatery.
Alexander and David reportedly left through the side door, while Seinfeld was swarmed by reporters as he walked out the restaurant through the front door. While he remained mum on what they did in the eatery, someone on the crew said they were filming a Super Bowl commercial.
Another crew member, though, said they were shooting an episode of Seinfeld's webshow "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee".
"Seinfeld" cast members last reunited on David's HBO show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" in 2009. The season revolved around how David tried to initiate a "Seinfeld" reunion show, marking the first time since "Seinfeld" went off the air that the main cast appeared together on a scripted show.
Seinfeld recently also coyly said that he and David were working on a huge new project, but refused to divulge the details. David later hinted that they could be preparing for their Broadway debut.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs