Willow Smith Teams Up With Brother Jaden for New Single '5'
Willow Smith has unveiled her new song, simply entitled "5". The 13-year-old star, who's also a daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett Smith, has enlisted her older brother Jaden Smith for the track.
"Can you see the words rollin' off my tongue?/ You've got the touch baby 'cause you're the one," Willow sings over the mellowed out instrumental. Halfway through the song, Jaden appears to lay some verses like, "A group of individuals/ We kinda like sausages."
"5" comes as the follow-up to "Summer Fling", Willow's controversial single which she released last year. With lyrics like "It's just a couple months, but we do it anyway," and "you tell me that I'm the one, I tell you it's just for fun," the song was deemed too mature for the then 12-year-old girl.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet