Willow Smith Teams Up With Brother Jaden for New Single '5'
Willow Smith has unveiled her new song, simply entitled "5". The 13-year-old star, who's also a daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett Smith, has enlisted her older brother Jaden Smith for the track.
"Can you see the words rollin' off my tongue?/ You've got the touch baby 'cause you're the one," Willow sings over the mellowed out instrumental. Halfway through the song, Jaden appears to lay some verses like, "A group of individuals/ We kinda like sausages."
"5" comes as the follow-up to "Summer Fling", Willow's controversial single which she released last year. With lyrics like "It's just a couple months, but we do it anyway," and "you tell me that I'm the one, I tell you it's just for fun," the song was deemed too mature for the then 12-year-old girl.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'