Willow Smith Teams Up With Brother Jaden for New Single '5'
Willow Smith has unveiled her new song, simply entitled "5". The 13-year-old star, who's also a daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett Smith, has enlisted her older brother Jaden Smith for the track.
"Can you see the words rollin' off my tongue?/ You've got the touch baby 'cause you're the one," Willow sings over the mellowed out instrumental. Halfway through the song, Jaden appears to lay some verses like, "A group of individuals/ We kinda like sausages."
"5" comes as the follow-up to "Summer Fling", Willow's controversial single which she released last year. With lyrics like "It's just a couple months, but we do it anyway," and "you tell me that I'm the one, I tell you it's just for fun," the song was deemed too mature for the then 12-year-old girl.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie