Willow Smith Teams Up With Brother Jaden for New Single '5'
Willow Smith has unveiled her new song, simply entitled "5". The 13-year-old star, who's also a daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett Smith, has enlisted her older brother Jaden Smith for the track.
"Can you see the words rollin' off my tongue?/ You've got the touch baby 'cause you're the one," Willow sings over the mellowed out instrumental. Halfway through the song, Jaden appears to lay some verses like, "A group of individuals/ We kinda like sausages."
"5" comes as the follow-up to "Summer Fling", Willow's controversial single which she released last year. With lyrics like "It's just a couple months, but we do it anyway," and "you tell me that I'm the one, I tell you it's just for fun," the song was deemed too mature for the then 12-year-old girl.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3