Willow Smith Teams Up With Brother Jaden for New Single '5'
Willow Smith has unveiled her new song, simply entitled "5". The 13-year-old star, who's also a daughter of actor Will Smith and actress Jada Pinkett Smith, has enlisted her older brother Jaden Smith for the track.
"Can you see the words rollin' off my tongue?/ You've got the touch baby 'cause you're the one," Willow sings over the mellowed out instrumental. Halfway through the song, Jaden appears to lay some verses like, "A group of individuals/ We kinda like sausages."
"5" comes as the follow-up to "Summer Fling", Willow's controversial single which she released last year. With lyrics like "It's just a couple months, but we do it anyway," and "you tell me that I'm the one, I tell you it's just for fun," the song was deemed too mature for the then 12-year-old girl.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding