Jared Leto Strips Naked for Terry Richardson Photo Shoot
Jared Leto shows off his toned body in a photo shoot by Terry Richardson. The actor/singer who won a trophy for Best Performance in a Supporting Role by an Actor in a Motion Picture for his role in "Dallas Buyers Club" wears nothing but a white towel in the photo session.
A photo which was shared on Richardson's blog on Monday, January 13 shows him standing while making funny face. The white towel is held strategically to cover his private parts. Other photos show him with the towel around his waist, striking various poses. Two other photos give a close-up look to his face.
Other photos see Leto and a his friend Jamie goofing around. Leto can be seen playfully landing a kick directed at Jamie's face. Another snap shows the duo working out together with barbel while making fierce faces.
The 30 Seconds to Mars member, who lost 35lbs to play an AIDS positive transgender woman in "Dallas Buyers Club", talked about waxing his body while receiving his trophy at the Sunday, January 13 event. "I'd like this opportunity to clear up a few things. I did not ever use any prosthetics in this film. That tiny little Brazilian bubble butt was all mine," he said in his acceptance speech, drawing laughter from the audience members.
"It was a very transformative role, I had to do a lot of things to prepare. One of the things I did was wax my entire body including my eyebrows. I'm just fortunate that it wasn't a period piece so I didn't have to do a full Brazilian [wax]. It's more than an honor to come back and have this support. I never expected it and I never even dreamed of it," said the star who styled his hair in messy bun at the festivity.
More Jared Leto News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest