Foster the People Releases New Track 'Coming of Age', Announces New Album
Foster the People has released the studio version of their "Coming of Age". The track was previously played by the band at a music festival last summer. A snippet of the same song was also featured in a short clip in which they announced their return to music early this month.
"Coming of Age" is a nice track that features the trio singing about growing up. "You know I try to live without regrets/ I'm always moving forward and not looking back/ But I tend to leave a trail of death while I'm moving ahead/ So I'm stepping away," they sing.
It marks the first offering from Foster the People's newly-announced album, "Supermodel". Currently available for pre-order, the follow-up to debut studio effort 2011's "Torches" is slated to hit the stores on March 14.
In an interview with Rolling Stone late last year, Foster the People revealed what fans could expect from their upcoming record. "It's not the record that people are gonna expect us to release second," frontman Mark Foster said. "It's definitely an evolution for us, and it's a more polarizing record for us, so I'm excited to see how it's received, for better or worse."
- "Are You What You Want to Be"
- "Ask Yourself"
- "Coming of Age"
- "Pseudologia Fantastica"
- "The Angelic Welcome of Mr. Jones"
- "Best Friend"
- "A Beginner's Guide to Destroying the Moon"
- "Goats In Trees"
- "The Truth"
- "Fire Escape"
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves