Foster the People Releases New Track 'Coming of Age', Announces New Album
Foster the People has released the studio version of their "Coming of Age". The track was previously played by the band at a music festival last summer. A snippet of the same song was also featured in a short clip in which they announced their return to music early this month.
"Coming of Age" is a nice track that features the trio singing about growing up. "You know I try to live without regrets/ I'm always moving forward and not looking back/ But I tend to leave a trail of death while I'm moving ahead/ So I'm stepping away," they sing.
It marks the first offering from Foster the People's newly-announced album, "Supermodel". Currently available for pre-order, the follow-up to debut studio effort 2011's "Torches" is slated to hit the stores on March 14.
In an interview with Rolling Stone late last year, Foster the People revealed what fans could expect from their upcoming record. "It's not the record that people are gonna expect us to release second," frontman Mark Foster said. "It's definitely an evolution for us, and it's a more polarizing record for us, so I'm excited to see how it's received, for better or worse."
Foster the People's "Coming of Age" music video
- "Are You What You Want to Be"
- "Ask Yourself"
- "Coming of Age"
- "Pseudologia Fantastica"
- "The Angelic Welcome of Mr. Jones"
- "Best Friend"
- "A Beginner's Guide to Destroying the Moon"
- "Goats In Trees"
- "The Truth"
- "Fire Escape"
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding