Katy Perry Shares Photo of Her Doing Split on the Great Wall of China
Katy Perry had fun in China over the weekend. The "Roar" singer, who had a show in the Asian country, shared a photo of herself having a vacation at the Great Wall of China. While many celebrities dressed to kill at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, Perry sported casual outfit for the outing, captioning the photo with two hashtags "bestdressed" and "goldenglobes."
The photo which was uploaded on her Instagram account on Sunday, January 12 shows the 29-year-old singer doing split at the historical monument. She wore a black jacket, pants, sunglasses and a traditional Chinese straw hat.
On Saturday, Perry performed at the 2014 Infiniti Brand Festival which was held at the Beijing National Indoor Stadium in Beijing. She performed her hits such as "Roar", "Teenage Dream", "Unconditionally", "Part of Me" and "Firework". She visited China's Central Chinese Orchestra the next day. Wearing an oriental-styled dress for the occasion, she posed for photos with the head of the orchestra.
Earlier this month, Perry shared an artwork for her latest song "Dark Horse". The song which she recorded with Juicy J landed on the top spot of U.S.' iTunes download chart. "So... it really is the year of the Horse! Just landed in China to see Dark Horse at #1 on ITUNES US. What an unexpected, lovely, surprise!" she tweeted.
More Katy Perry News
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight