Katy Perry Shares Photo of Her Doing Split on the Great Wall of China
Katy Perry had fun in China over the weekend. The "Roar" singer, who had a show in the Asian country, shared a photo of herself having a vacation at the Great Wall of China. While many celebrities dressed to kill at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, Perry sported casual outfit for the outing, captioning the photo with two hashtags "bestdressed" and "goldenglobes."
The photo which was uploaded on her Instagram account on Sunday, January 12 shows the 29-year-old singer doing split at the historical monument. She wore a black jacket, pants, sunglasses and a traditional Chinese straw hat.
On Saturday, Perry performed at the 2014 Infiniti Brand Festival which was held at the Beijing National Indoor Stadium in Beijing. She performed her hits such as "Roar", "Teenage Dream", "Unconditionally", "Part of Me" and "Firework". She visited China's Central Chinese Orchestra the next day. Wearing an oriental-styled dress for the occasion, she posed for photos with the head of the orchestra.
Earlier this month, Perry shared an artwork for her latest song "Dark Horse". The song which she recorded with Juicy J landed on the top spot of U.S.' iTunes download chart. "So... it really is the year of the Horse! Just landed in China to see Dark Horse at #1 on ITUNES US. What an unexpected, lovely, surprise!" she tweeted.
More Katy Perry News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic