Katy Perry Shares Photo of Her Doing Split on the Great Wall of China
Katy Perry had fun in China over the weekend. The "Roar" singer, who had a show in the Asian country, shared a photo of herself having a vacation at the Great Wall of China. While many celebrities dressed to kill at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, Perry sported casual outfit for the outing, captioning the photo with two hashtags "bestdressed" and "goldenglobes."
The photo which was uploaded on her Instagram account on Sunday, January 12 shows the 29-year-old singer doing split at the historical monument. She wore a black jacket, pants, sunglasses and a traditional Chinese straw hat.
On Saturday, Perry performed at the 2014 Infiniti Brand Festival which was held at the Beijing National Indoor Stadium in Beijing. She performed her hits such as "Roar", "Teenage Dream", "Unconditionally", "Part of Me" and "Firework". She visited China's Central Chinese Orchestra the next day. Wearing an oriental-styled dress for the occasion, she posed for photos with the head of the orchestra.
Earlier this month, Perry shared an artwork for her latest song "Dark Horse". The song which she recorded with Juicy J landed on the top spot of U.S.' iTunes download chart. "So... it really is the year of the Horse! Just landed in China to see Dark Horse at #1 on ITUNES US. What an unexpected, lovely, surprise!" she tweeted.
More Katy Perry News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group