Katy Perry Shares Photo of Her Doing Split on the Great Wall of China
Katy Perry had fun in China over the weekend. The "Roar" singer, who had a show in the Asian country, shared a photo of herself having a vacation at the Great Wall of China. While many celebrities dressed to kill at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, Perry sported casual outfit for the outing, captioning the photo with two hashtags "bestdressed" and "goldenglobes."
The photo which was uploaded on her Instagram account on Sunday, January 12 shows the 29-year-old singer doing split at the historical monument. She wore a black jacket, pants, sunglasses and a traditional Chinese straw hat.
On Saturday, Perry performed at the 2014 Infiniti Brand Festival which was held at the Beijing National Indoor Stadium in Beijing. She performed her hits such as "Roar", "Teenage Dream", "Unconditionally", "Part of Me" and "Firework". She visited China's Central Chinese Orchestra the next day. Wearing an oriental-styled dress for the occasion, she posed for photos with the head of the orchestra.
Earlier this month, Perry shared an artwork for her latest song "Dark Horse". The song which she recorded with Juicy J landed on the top spot of U.S.' iTunes download chart. "So... it really is the year of the Horse! Just landed in China to see Dark Horse at #1 on ITUNES US. What an unexpected, lovely, surprise!" she tweeted.
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back