Olivia Wilde Is Pregnant With a Baby Boy
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis will be parents to a baby boy. The "Her" actress revealed the news when she was attending the 2014 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 12. The expectant mother said "he" when making reference to her unborn baby in an interview with PEOPLE.
Suggesting that her son was excited to be at the event, Wilde explained, "He was kicking the whole time, going, 'Where are we?!' " In the interview which was conducted after the event, Wilde also talked about her figure-hugging dress. "Until about a week ago, I just looked fat. I wanted to be like, 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!' "
Speaking to Ryan Seacrest before the festivity, the actress who was clad in the green emerald Gucci dress cracked a joke about her pregnancy, "It's great - I've never had boobs before!" She additionally revealed that her baby would arrive in May. "May the fourth be with you!" Wilde told the "American Idol" host.
Wilde and her comedian boyfriend began dating in 2011 and got engaged in 2013. "They are so excited and very, very happy," a source said back then. In October, representatives for the couple confirmed that the stars were expecting their first child together.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes