Olivia Wilde Is Pregnant With a Baby Boy
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis will be parents to a baby boy. The "Her" actress revealed the news when she was attending the 2014 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 12. The expectant mother said "he" when making reference to her unborn baby in an interview with PEOPLE.
Suggesting that her son was excited to be at the event, Wilde explained, "He was kicking the whole time, going, 'Where are we?!' " In the interview which was conducted after the event, Wilde also talked about her figure-hugging dress. "Until about a week ago, I just looked fat. I wanted to be like, 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!' "
Speaking to Ryan Seacrest before the festivity, the actress who was clad in the green emerald Gucci dress cracked a joke about her pregnancy, "It's great - I've never had boobs before!" She additionally revealed that her baby would arrive in May. "May the fourth be with you!" Wilde told the "American Idol" host.
Wilde and her comedian boyfriend began dating in 2011 and got engaged in 2013. "They are so excited and very, very happy," a source said back then. In October, representatives for the couple confirmed that the stars were expecting their first child together.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier