Olivia Wilde Is Pregnant With a Baby Boy
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis will be parents to a baby boy. The "Her" actress revealed the news when she was attending the 2014 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 12. The expectant mother said "he" when making reference to her unborn baby in an interview with PEOPLE.
Suggesting that her son was excited to be at the event, Wilde explained, "He was kicking the whole time, going, 'Where are we?!' " In the interview which was conducted after the event, Wilde also talked about her figure-hugging dress. "Until about a week ago, I just looked fat. I wanted to be like, 'I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!' "
Speaking to Ryan Seacrest before the festivity, the actress who was clad in the green emerald Gucci dress cracked a joke about her pregnancy, "It's great - I've never had boobs before!" She additionally revealed that her baby would arrive in May. "May the fourth be with you!" Wilde told the "American Idol" host.
Wilde and her comedian boyfriend began dating in 2011 and got engaged in 2013. "They are so excited and very, very happy," a source said back then. In October, representatives for the couple confirmed that the stars were expecting their first child together.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future