Ron Howard: Chris Pratt Is to Star in 'Jurassic World'
Ron Howard dropped the news that Chris Pratt would star in the new "Jurrasic Park" movie. The director shared a photo of Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard posing together on the red carpet of Sunday, January 12's Golden Globe Awards, saying they would be co-stars.
"Bryce and Chris meet for the 1st time on red carpet they will be co-stars in next Juraissic [sic]," Ron captioned the photo. Bryce is Ron's daughter who was cast in "Jurassic World" back in September. While her casting has been made official, Chris' is not yet announced by Universal Pictures.
There is little to know about "Jurassic World" yet besides a simple plot that fans of the previous movies would have known. "Hapless humans once again are pitted against dinosaurs created from ancient strands of DNA," the synopsis says. Relatively new director Colin Trevorrow is to helm the movie for 2015 release.
Pratt, best known for his role on "Parks and Recreation", is also star of the upcoming "Guardians of the Galaxy". His role as Star-Lord aka Peter Quill is his biggest yet on big screen to date. He had supporting roles in "Moneyball" and "Zero Dark Thirty" among others.
More Jurassic World News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl