Tim McGraw Premieres New Single 'Lookin' for That Girl'
Tim McGraw has debuted his new single called "Lookin' for That Girl". Arriving via Entertainment Weekly on Monday, January 13, the midtempo pop-country track features the star singing about him falling in love with a girl he thinks is very attractive.
"That girl, she's a party, all nighter/ Little 'Funky Cold Medina'/ Little 'Strawberry Winer'," he describes the girl. "If you see her tell her I'm lookin' for that girl, that girl, that girl/ Hard to find/ I'll be spending every night/ Lookin' for that girl, that girl, that girl," he then says.
"Lookin' for That Girl" was penned by Jimmy Slater, Chris Tompkins and Mark Irwin. It will be released on iTunes on January 21 and will serve as the first single off his upcoming album which is expected to hit the stores later this year via Big Machine Records.
"We didn't want to waste any time getting new music out. With every album, my approach is to push a few of my own boundaries and try things I've never done before," he said of his new album in a press statement. "It was hard to choose a lead single off this project because I really felt like we had six or seven good options. I kept coming back to 'Lookin For That Girl' because even though it may be a little different for me sonically, I couldn't get it out of my head!"
McGraw has also announced his upcoming summer tour, titled "The Sundown Haven Tour". Set to launch in May, the tour will be brought to more than 30 cities across the U.S. Dates for the shows will be announced later.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie