Tim McGraw Premieres New Single 'Lookin' for That Girl'
Tim McGraw has debuted his new single called "Lookin' for That Girl". Arriving via Entertainment Weekly on Monday, January 13, the midtempo pop-country track features the star singing about him falling in love with a girl he thinks is very attractive.
"That girl, she's a party, all nighter/ Little 'Funky Cold Medina'/ Little 'Strawberry Winer'," he describes the girl. "If you see her tell her I'm lookin' for that girl, that girl, that girl/ Hard to find/ I'll be spending every night/ Lookin' for that girl, that girl, that girl," he then says.
"Lookin' for That Girl" was penned by Jimmy Slater, Chris Tompkins and Mark Irwin. It will be released on iTunes on January 21 and will serve as the first single off his upcoming album which is expected to hit the stores later this year via Big Machine Records.
"We didn't want to waste any time getting new music out. With every album, my approach is to push a few of my own boundaries and try things I've never done before," he said of his new album in a press statement. "It was hard to choose a lead single off this project because I really felt like we had six or seven good options. I kept coming back to 'Lookin For That Girl' because even though it may be a little different for me sonically, I couldn't get it out of my head!"
McGraw has also announced his upcoming summer tour, titled "The Sundown Haven Tour". Set to launch in May, the tour will be brought to more than 30 cities across the U.S. Dates for the shows will be announced later.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'