Jennifer Lopez Previews 'Same Girl' Music Video
The official music video for Jennifer Lopez's "Same Girl" is arriving in several days. To build the anticipation, the singer has teased her upcoming project with a short clip. In the fifty-second snippet, Lopez is taking viewers to her hometown of Bronx, New York.
Wearing a black leather jacket and a Yankees cap, the judge of "American Idol" braves the rain and stands at a subway station. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she sings before declaring that she's still the "same Jenny from around the way."
Filmed last month, the music video for "Same Girl" was directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold. The full clip will be premiered on Thursday, January 16.
Meanwhile, the track was written by Lopez in collaboration with Chris Brown. It will be featured in the "Jenny From the Block" hitmaker's tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'