Jennifer Lopez Previews 'Same Girl' Music Video
The official music video for Jennifer Lopez's "Same Girl" is arriving in several days. To build the anticipation, the singer has teased her upcoming project with a short clip. In the fifty-second snippet, Lopez is taking viewers to her hometown of Bronx, New York.
Wearing a black leather jacket and a Yankees cap, the judge of "American Idol" braves the rain and stands at a subway station. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she sings before declaring that she's still the "same Jenny from around the way."
Filmed last month, the music video for "Same Girl" was directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold. The full clip will be premiered on Thursday, January 16.
Meanwhile, the track was written by Lopez in collaboration with Chris Brown. It will be featured in the "Jenny From the Block" hitmaker's tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance