Jennifer Lopez Previews 'Same Girl' Music Video
The official music video for Jennifer Lopez's "Same Girl" is arriving in several days. To build the anticipation, the singer has teased her upcoming project with a short clip. In the fifty-second snippet, Lopez is taking viewers to her hometown of Bronx, New York.
Wearing a black leather jacket and a Yankees cap, the judge of "American Idol" braves the rain and stands at a subway station. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she sings before declaring that she's still the "same Jenny from around the way."
Filmed last month, the music video for "Same Girl" was directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold. The full clip will be premiered on Thursday, January 16.
Meanwhile, the track was written by Lopez in collaboration with Chris Brown. It will be featured in the "Jenny From the Block" hitmaker's tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role