Ashlee Simpson Is Engaged to Evan Ross, Shows Off Engagement Ring
Ashlee Simpson is ready to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Little Miss Obsessive" singer, who was previously married to Pete Wentz for almost three years from 2008-2011, has got engaged to her boyfriend Evan Ross.
"My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii !!!!!" so the 29-year-old songstress/actress wrote on Twitter, apparently getting engaged while they're on vacation in Hawaii. Along with it, she shared a picture of her and her new fiance, flaunting a huge sparkler on her ring finger.
Ashlee and ex-husband Pete have a child togeter, 5-year-old Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Following her split from the Fall Out Boy bassist, she dated actor Vincent Piazza from June 2011 to November 2012. She began dating Diana Ross' actor son, Evan, in July last year.
With her older sister Jessica Simpson betrothed to Eric Johnson (II), it will be a race to the altar for the famous siblings. Jessica recently revealed she planned to marry her fiance sometime this year. The couple has had two children together, Maxwell and Ace.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors