Ashlee Simpson Is Engaged to Evan Ross, Shows Off Engagement Ring
Ashlee Simpson is ready to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Little Miss Obsessive" singer, who was previously married to Pete Wentz for almost three years from 2008-2011, has got engaged to her boyfriend Evan Ross.
"My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii !!!!!" so the 29-year-old songstress/actress wrote on Twitter, apparently getting engaged while they're on vacation in Hawaii. Along with it, she shared a picture of her and her new fiance, flaunting a huge sparkler on her ring finger.
Ashlee and ex-husband Pete have a child togeter, 5-year-old Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Following her split from the Fall Out Boy bassist, she dated actor Vincent Piazza from June 2011 to November 2012. She began dating Diana Ross' actor son, Evan, in July last year.
With her older sister Jessica Simpson betrothed to Eric Johnson (II), it will be a race to the altar for the famous siblings. Jessica recently revealed she planned to marry her fiance sometime this year. The couple has had two children together, Maxwell and Ace.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs