Ashlee Simpson Is Engaged to Evan Ross, Shows Off Engagement Ring
Ashlee Simpson is ready to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Little Miss Obsessive" singer, who was previously married to Pete Wentz for almost three years from 2008-2011, has got engaged to her boyfriend Evan Ross.
"My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii !!!!!" so the 29-year-old songstress/actress wrote on Twitter, apparently getting engaged while they're on vacation in Hawaii. Along with it, she shared a picture of her and her new fiance, flaunting a huge sparkler on her ring finger.
Ashlee and ex-husband Pete have a child togeter, 5-year-old Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Following her split from the Fall Out Boy bassist, she dated actor Vincent Piazza from June 2011 to November 2012. She began dating Diana Ross' actor son, Evan, in July last year.
With her older sister Jessica Simpson betrothed to Eric Johnson (II), it will be a race to the altar for the famous siblings. Jessica recently revealed she planned to marry her fiance sometime this year. The couple has had two children together, Maxwell and Ace.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri