Ashlee Simpson Is Engaged to Evan Ross, Shows Off Engagement Ring
Ashlee Simpson is ready to walk down the aisle for a second time. The "Little Miss Obsessive" singer, who was previously married to Pete Wentz for almost three years from 2008-2011, has got engaged to her boyfriend Evan Ross.
"My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii !!!!!" so the 29-year-old songstress/actress wrote on Twitter, apparently getting engaged while they're on vacation in Hawaii. Along with it, she shared a picture of her and her new fiance, flaunting a huge sparkler on her ring finger.
Ashlee and ex-husband Pete have a child togeter, 5-year-old Bronx Mowgli Wentz. Following her split from the Fall Out Boy bassist, she dated actor Vincent Piazza from June 2011 to November 2012. She began dating Diana Ross' actor son, Evan, in July last year.
With her older sister Jessica Simpson betrothed to Eric Johnson (II), it will be a race to the altar for the famous siblings. Jessica recently revealed she planned to marry her fiance sometime this year. The couple has had two children together, Maxwell and Ace.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child