Kanye West Allegedly Hit Man Who Threw Racial Slur at Kim Kardashian
Kanye West is under investigation for an alleged misdemeanor battery. According to TMZ, West was involved in a feud with an 18-year-old man who allegedly screamed racial slur toward Kim Kardashian. The alleged incident took place in a chiropractor's office in Beverly Hills on Monday afternoon, January 13.
According to the site, West dropped the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star off the building, but then the reality star was swarmed by a crowd of paparazzi. The man who was said screaming the N-word was helping Kardashian enter the building by opening the door for her. "F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs," the man allegedly said, referring to the paparazzi.
Kardashian then told the man in question not to use N-word. He apparently got angry, telling the mother of one, "F**k you b***h. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid s**t." West and his fiancee later confronted the man in an office and the rap mogul reportedly beat him. "We have it all on tape," Kardashian screamed. A massage therapist had to separate the two. The man reportedly wanted to press charge.
Law enforcement office confirmed that they received a report about the incident at 12:15 P.M. "Kanye was named as a suspect by the victim as well as witnesses. He had left prior to our arrival, and detectives are currently investigating," Beverly Hills Police Sgt. George DeMarois told New York Daily News.
More Kanye West News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'