Shakira's 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Feat. Rihanna Released in Full
"Can't Remember to Forget You", Shakira's highly-anticipated duet with Rihanna has arrived in full Monday, January 13 via KIIS-FM. The upbeat song previously leaked as a snippet, featuring only Shakira's voice, and the newly-released full version reveals Rihanna's parts.
"Oh here we go/You're part of me now, you're part of me, so where you go/I'll follow," Shakira sings in pre-chorus before going "Oh whoa oh-oh, I can't remember to forget you/ Oh whoa oh-oh/I kept forgetting that you already go/but when you look at me/the only memory is us kissing in the moonlight/ I can't remember to forget you." Rihanna enters in the second verse and changes turn with Shakira in the following chorus.
The song is one of the singles in Shakira's new studio album which is yet to have a release date. A music video, directed by Joseph Kahn, was shot last month but is yet to have a premiere date as well.
The "She Wolf" singer has described working with Rihanna as "utopia". She told Glamour, "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns