Shakira's 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Feat. Rihanna Released in Full
"Can't Remember to Forget You", Shakira's highly-anticipated duet with Rihanna has arrived in full Monday, January 13 via KIIS-FM. The upbeat song previously leaked as a snippet, featuring only Shakira's voice, and the newly-released full version reveals Rihanna's parts.
"Oh here we go/You're part of me now, you're part of me, so where you go/I'll follow," Shakira sings in pre-chorus before going "Oh whoa oh-oh, I can't remember to forget you/ Oh whoa oh-oh/I kept forgetting that you already go/but when you look at me/the only memory is us kissing in the moonlight/ I can't remember to forget you." Rihanna enters in the second verse and changes turn with Shakira in the following chorus.
The song is one of the singles in Shakira's new studio album which is yet to have a release date. A music video, directed by Joseph Kahn, was shot last month but is yet to have a premiere date as well.
The "She Wolf" singer has described working with Rihanna as "utopia". She told Glamour, "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie