Shakira's 'Can't Remember to Forget You' Feat. Rihanna Released in Full
"Can't Remember to Forget You", Shakira's highly-anticipated duet with Rihanna has arrived in full Monday, January 13 via KIIS-FM. The upbeat song previously leaked as a snippet, featuring only Shakira's voice, and the newly-released full version reveals Rihanna's parts.
"Oh here we go/You're part of me now, you're part of me, so where you go/I'll follow," Shakira sings in pre-chorus before going "Oh whoa oh-oh, I can't remember to forget you/ Oh whoa oh-oh/I kept forgetting that you already go/but when you look at me/the only memory is us kissing in the moonlight/ I can't remember to forget you." Rihanna enters in the second verse and changes turn with Shakira in the following chorus.
The song is one of the singles in Shakira's new studio album which is yet to have a release date. A music video, directed by Joseph Kahn, was shot last month but is yet to have a premiere date as well.
The "She Wolf" singer has described working with Rihanna as "utopia". She told Glamour, "She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we’re both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her