Lily Allen Premieres New Single 'Air Balloon'
Lily Allen has premiered her new song called "Air Balloon". The follow-up to the British singer's comeback single "Hard Out Here" received its first play on the BBC Radio 1 breakfast show with Nick Grimshaw on Monday, January 13.
"Air Baloon" is a pop and danceable tune. During an interview with the radio host, Allen revealed that the song was written and recorded in Sweden. Allen also shared a link to the clip on Twitter. "If you thought the Bear and Hare was annoying, you won't want to watch this," she told her followers, referring to John Lewis' Ad.
Along with its predecessor "Hard Out Here" which was released late last year, the new track will be featured in Allen's upcoming third album, whose release date is still unknown.
In other Allen news, the mother of two has been confirmed to play a charity concert in the Royal Albert Hall on April 1. The event is in aid of Coram, a charity which helps vulnerable children and young people and gives them a "fulfilling life."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal