Lily Allen Premieres New Single 'Air Balloon'
Lily Allen has premiered her new song called "Air Balloon". The follow-up to the British singer's comeback single "Hard Out Here" received its first play on the BBC Radio 1 breakfast show with Nick Grimshaw on Monday, January 13.
"Air Baloon" is a pop and danceable tune. During an interview with the radio host, Allen revealed that the song was written and recorded in Sweden. Allen also shared a link to the clip on Twitter. "If you thought the Bear and Hare was annoying, you won't want to watch this," she told her followers, referring to John Lewis' Ad.
Along with its predecessor "Hard Out Here" which was released late last year, the new track will be featured in Allen's upcoming third album, whose release date is still unknown.
In other Allen news, the mother of two has been confirmed to play a charity concert in the Royal Albert Hall on April 1. The event is in aid of Coram, a charity which helps vulnerable children and young people and gives them a "fulfilling life."
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies