Lily Allen Premieres New Single 'Air Balloon'
Lily Allen has premiered her new song called "Air Balloon". The follow-up to the British singer's comeback single "Hard Out Here" received its first play on the BBC Radio 1 breakfast show with Nick Grimshaw on Monday, January 13.
"Air Baloon" is a pop and danceable tune. During an interview with the radio host, Allen revealed that the song was written and recorded in Sweden. Allen also shared a link to the clip on Twitter. "If you thought the Bear and Hare was annoying, you won't want to watch this," she told her followers, referring to John Lewis' Ad.
Along with its predecessor "Hard Out Here" which was released late last year, the new track will be featured in Allen's upcoming third album, whose release date is still unknown.
In other Allen news, the mother of two has been confirmed to play a charity concert in the Royal Albert Hall on April 1. The event is in aid of Coram, a charity which helps vulnerable children and young people and gives them a "fulfilling life."
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly