Lily Allen Premieres New Single 'Air Balloon'
Lily Allen has premiered her new song called "Air Balloon". The follow-up to the British singer's comeback single "Hard Out Here" received its first play on the BBC Radio 1 breakfast show with Nick Grimshaw on Monday, January 13.
"Air Baloon" is a pop and danceable tune. During an interview with the radio host, Allen revealed that the song was written and recorded in Sweden. Allen also shared a link to the clip on Twitter. "If you thought the Bear and Hare was annoying, you won't want to watch this," she told her followers, referring to John Lewis' Ad.
Along with its predecessor "Hard Out Here" which was released late last year, the new track will be featured in Allen's upcoming third album, whose release date is still unknown.
In other Allen news, the mother of two has been confirmed to play a charity concert in the Royal Albert Hall on April 1. The event is in aid of Coram, a charity which helps vulnerable children and young people and gives them a "fulfilling life."
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa