Robin Wright Flashes Breast Tape While Receiving Golden Globe Award
Robin Wright, who previously was known as Robin Wright Penn, accidentally flashed pasty-like breast tape when she received her trophy for Best Performance by an Actress in a TV series, Drama at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards. Appearing on stage at the Sunday, January 12 event, the "House of Cards" actress sported a Reem Acra dress which flaunted her side boobs. She, however, turned too sharply during her speech, flashing the tape to the camera.
In addition to Wright, Jennifer Lawrence received attention because of her Christian Dior white dress. The 23-year-old actress looked pretty at the event, wearing a strapless dress with a black strip around her waist and a lower part.
The dress, however, has inspired hilarious look-alikes on various social media. Some people took photos of themselves recreating the dress with white sheet or blanket and black tape and uploaded the photos on Twitter or Instagram. Other people, meanwhile, pointed out that the dress looked like what Ariel wore in "The Little Mermaid".
Lawrence took home an award for Best Supporting Actress in Drama for her appearance in "American Hustle" at the annual award event. She beat other nominees which included Sally Hawkins, Lupita Nyong'o, Julia Roberts and June Squibb. "I actually did watch all the films this year - well, not all of them, but you know what I mean. So I can say that the women tonight, it's such an honor to be nominated with you," she said.
What the hell is this on Robin Wright? Tattoo? Tape? Wound sustained from Rodents of Unusual Size?
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage