Kerry Washington Talks About Pregnancy: 'Life Is a Wonderful Adventure'
Kerry Washington looked glowing as she appeared at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 12. Wearing a floor-length dress from Balenciaga, the "Scandal" star gushed over her pregnancy in an interview with Access Hollywood.
"I'm very blessed. I'm truly, truly blessed. Everything's so extraordinary," she said. "I have loved every moment of this and I'm just really blessed, honestly. That's the word that keeps coming to me because life is such a wonderful adventure right now."
The 36-year-old star additionally talked about preparing her custom-made dress, saying that it needed to be fixed because her body kept changing. "The dress had to keep morphing to accommodate. [I had] down to the wire fittings because everything keeps changing. You wake up in the morning and you're like, 'When did that happen?!' We've been adjusting," she explained.
Washington was not the only actress who sported baby bump at the event's red carpet. Olivia Wilde, who is expecting her first child with Jason Sudeikis, wore an emerald green dress at the festivity which took place at the Beverly Hilton, Beverly Hills. The star completed her look with Rodo clutch, Charlotte Olympia shoes and Forevermark jewelry.
Drew Barrymore, who is pregnant with her second child with husband Will Kopelman, opted for a light pink dress by Monique Lhuillier. She wore red shoes by Roger Vivier, Edie Parker clutch and jewelry by Chanel.
More Kerry Washington News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M