Josh Holloway Circling a Role in 'Man of Steel 2'
Another A-list actor is added to the casting report of "Man of Steel 2". ComicBookMovie reports that "Lost" hunk Josh Holloway is considered for an unnamed role in the movie that will pit two biggest DC heroes, Superman and Batman, against each other.
The "Man of Steel" sequel is due July 17, 2015. Zack Snyder is back as a director, Henry Cavill returns as Superman, and Amy Adams reprises her role as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is added as Batman, and Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman.
Some other Justice League members like Nightwing and Green Lantern are rumored to make appearance in the much-awaited movie, but no official word has been made to confirm them.
After starring in 2011's "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol", Holloway, 44, has two films "Battle of the Year" and "Paranoia" released in 2013. On TV screen, he is currently playing a lead role in CBS' new action-adventure series "Intelligence".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival