Josh Holloway Circling a Role in 'Man of Steel 2'
Another A-list actor is added to the casting report of "Man of Steel 2". ComicBookMovie reports that "Lost" hunk Josh Holloway is considered for an unnamed role in the movie that will pit two biggest DC heroes, Superman and Batman, against each other.
The "Man of Steel" sequel is due July 17, 2015. Zack Snyder is back as a director, Henry Cavill returns as Superman, and Amy Adams reprises her role as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is added as Batman, and Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman.
Some other Justice League members like Nightwing and Green Lantern are rumored to make appearance in the much-awaited movie, but no official word has been made to confirm them.
After starring in 2011's "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol", Holloway, 44, has two films "Battle of the Year" and "Paranoia" released in 2013. On TV screen, he is currently playing a lead role in CBS' new action-adventure series "Intelligence".
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa