Josh Holloway Circling a Role in 'Man of Steel 2'
Another A-list actor is added to the casting report of "Man of Steel 2". ComicBookMovie reports that "Lost" hunk Josh Holloway is considered for an unnamed role in the movie that will pit two biggest DC heroes, Superman and Batman, against each other.
The "Man of Steel" sequel is due July 17, 2015. Zack Snyder is back as a director, Henry Cavill returns as Superman, and Amy Adams reprises her role as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is added as Batman, and Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman.
Some other Justice League members like Nightwing and Green Lantern are rumored to make appearance in the much-awaited movie, but no official word has been made to confirm them.
After starring in 2011's "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol", Holloway, 44, has two films "Battle of the Year" and "Paranoia" released in 2013. On TV screen, he is currently playing a lead role in CBS' new action-adventure series "Intelligence".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen