Josh Holloway Circling a Role in 'Man of Steel 2'
Another A-list actor is added to the casting report of "Man of Steel 2". ComicBookMovie reports that "Lost" hunk Josh Holloway is considered for an unnamed role in the movie that will pit two biggest DC heroes, Superman and Batman, against each other.
The "Man of Steel" sequel is due July 17, 2015. Zack Snyder is back as a director, Henry Cavill returns as Superman, and Amy Adams reprises her role as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is added as Batman, and Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman.
Some other Justice League members like Nightwing and Green Lantern are rumored to make appearance in the much-awaited movie, but no official word has been made to confirm them.
After starring in 2011's "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol", Holloway, 44, has two films "Battle of the Year" and "Paranoia" released in 2013. On TV screen, he is currently playing a lead role in CBS' new action-adventure series "Intelligence".
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2