Josh Holloway Circling a Role in 'Man of Steel 2'
Another A-list actor is added to the casting report of "Man of Steel 2". ComicBookMovie reports that "Lost" hunk Josh Holloway is considered for an unnamed role in the movie that will pit two biggest DC heroes, Superman and Batman, against each other.
The "Man of Steel" sequel is due July 17, 2015. Zack Snyder is back as a director, Henry Cavill returns as Superman, and Amy Adams reprises her role as Lois Lane. Ben Affleck is added as Batman, and Gal Gadot is tapped as Wonder Woman.
Some other Justice League members like Nightwing and Green Lantern are rumored to make appearance in the much-awaited movie, but no official word has been made to confirm them.
After starring in 2011's "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol", Holloway, 44, has two films "Battle of the Year" and "Paranoia" released in 2013. On TV screen, he is currently playing a lead role in CBS' new action-adventure series "Intelligence".
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'