Ronan Farrow Slams Woody Allen Tribute at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
Ronan Farrow apparently was unhappy that his estranged father Woody Allen was honored with a tribute at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards. Allen's son with actress Mia Farrow took to Twitter on Sunday, January 12 to slam the "Blue Jasmine" director. "Missed the Woody Allen tribute - did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?" Farrow wrote.
Allen was honored with Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the annual event which took place at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills. He did not appear at the festivities and the award was handed to Diane Keaton in his behalf.
Mia Farrow, meanwhile, changed her channel before the tribute session was started. "Time to grab some icecream & switch over to #GIRLS," she tweeted.
Farrow was married to Frank Sinatra from 1966 to 1968. She and Allen then dated for more than a decade. They broke up after she learned that the director had an affair with her adoptive daughter Soon-Yi Previn who is now his wife. Farrow's daughter Dylan claimed that she was touched inappropriately by Allen when she was seven years old.
More Woody Allen News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo