Ronan Farrow Slams Woody Allen Tribute at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
Ronan Farrow apparently was unhappy that his estranged father Woody Allen was honored with a tribute at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards. Allen's son with actress Mia Farrow took to Twitter on Sunday, January 12 to slam the "Blue Jasmine" director. "Missed the Woody Allen tribute - did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?" Farrow wrote.
Allen was honored with Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the annual event which took place at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills. He did not appear at the festivities and the award was handed to Diane Keaton in his behalf.
Mia Farrow, meanwhile, changed her channel before the tribute session was started. "Time to grab some icecream & switch over to #GIRLS," she tweeted.
Farrow was married to Frank Sinatra from 1966 to 1968. She and Allen then dated for more than a decade. They broke up after she learned that the director had an affair with her adoptive daughter Soon-Yi Previn who is now his wife. Farrow's daughter Dylan claimed that she was touched inappropriately by Allen when she was seven years old.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill