Ronan Farrow Slams Woody Allen Tribute at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards
Ronan Farrow apparently was unhappy that his estranged father Woody Allen was honored with a tribute at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards. Allen's son with actress Mia Farrow took to Twitter on Sunday, January 12 to slam the "Blue Jasmine" director. "Missed the Woody Allen tribute - did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?" Farrow wrote.
Allen was honored with Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award at the annual event which took place at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills. He did not appear at the festivities and the award was handed to Diane Keaton in his behalf.
Mia Farrow, meanwhile, changed her channel before the tribute session was started. "Time to grab some icecream & switch over to #GIRLS," she tweeted.
Farrow was married to Frank Sinatra from 1966 to 1968. She and Allen then dated for more than a decade. They broke up after she learned that the director had an affair with her adoptive daughter Soon-Yi Previn who is now his wife. Farrow's daughter Dylan claimed that she was touched inappropriately by Allen when she was seven years old.
More Woody Allen News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch