Madonna Reportedly Working on Album of Grown-Up Ballads With Adele
Madonna is teaming up with Adele for a grown up album of ballads, according to U.K.'s Daily Mail. A source close to Madonna told the site that the star recently met with the "Rolling In the Deep" singer in London and they were so into working together.
"They have met in London and plan a writing session to produce a track for each other's new albums," the source revealed. Representatives for both Madonna and Adele haven't commented on the report.
Madonna released her latest album, "MDNA", in March 2012. The 55-year-old singer's twelfth studio effort peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200. "MDNA" tour, which was launched to support the release, was successful as it became the highest-grossing tour of 2012.
As for Adele, the British beauty is reportedly set to release her new music this year. William Orbit has revealed he will be working on the "Skyfall" singer's upcoming project, which will serve as the follow-up to 2011's "21". "I know I'll be doing some writing with Adele in the new year," Orbit said earlier this month.
The British producer, who has previously worked with Britney Spears for the diva's "Britney Jean" album, added, "I'll be in Las Vegas in the new year too. I work in a studio there. I'll be there with Britney I hope. Other than that, just keeping healthy and wise."
More Madonna News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'