Charlize Theron and Sean Penn Get Cozy at Charity Event
Charlize Theron and Sean Penn fueled dating rumor. Romantically linked after spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii, the pair was spotted getting cozy during a gala dinner to raise money for his Haiti charity over the weekend.
Theron, 38, and Penn, 53, showed off PDA during his 3rd Annual Help Haiti Home Gala. According to Us Weekly, they were holding hands, putting their arms around each other, and cuddling at the table. At one point, he reportedly even kissed her neck.
The event raised $6 million for the cause. U2 made a surprise performance. Other guests included Bette Midler, Michael Douglas, Chelsea Handler, Gwyneth Paltrow & husband Chris Martin, Piers Morgan, Sarah Silverman and Idris Elba.
Host Anderson Cooper made the biggest donation by spending $1.4 million on a sculpture that would be made of Penn's 65 discarded firearms. Theron and Martin were involved in a friendly bidding war over a Banksy print shaped like a heart. The Coldplay singer eventually won with $650,000.
Despite the public display of affections on Saturday, Theron opted to bring her mother Gerda, instead of her rumored beau, as her date at the Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 12.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame