Snippet of Shakira and Rihanna's Collaboration Leaks
A snippet of Shakira's highly-anticipated collaboration with Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You", has unexpectedly hit the web. Through the low-quality leaked clip, fans learn that the track will be an upbeat pop tune.
The official full version of the track will be released on Monday, January 13. The song will be the first single off Shakira's upcoming album which is set to arrive sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia. The official music video for the duet, which was shot last month by director Joseph Kahn, is coming soon.
Shakira recently talked about working with Rihanna in an interview for the latest edition of "Glamour". "Working with her was utopia," the mother of one gushed.
"She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher," she added.
In addition to working on her own music, Shakira is gearing up to reprise her role as a coach on NBC's "The Voice". In the upcoming season of the singing competition, she will join fellow coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Usher.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian