Snippet of Shakira and Rihanna's Collaboration Leaks
A snippet of Shakira's highly-anticipated collaboration with Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You", has unexpectedly hit the web. Through the low-quality leaked clip, fans learn that the track will be an upbeat pop tune.
The official full version of the track will be released on Monday, January 13. The song will be the first single off Shakira's upcoming album which is set to arrive sometime this year on RCA/Sony Latin Iberia. The official music video for the duet, which was shot last month by director Joseph Kahn, is coming soon.
Shakira recently talked about working with Rihanna in an interview for the latest edition of "Glamour". "Working with her was utopia," the mother of one gushed.
"She's the sexiest woman on the planet. And at the end of the day, we're both just basically Caribbean girls. The chemistry was so good and so real. She taught me dance moves. She was a sweet teacher," she added.
In addition to working on her own music, Shakira is gearing up to reprise her role as a coach on NBC's "The Voice". In the upcoming season of the singing competition, she will join fellow coaches Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Usher.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!