Elisabeth Moss Flips Off E! Mani Cam on 2014 Golden Globes Red Carpet
Elisabeth Moss stole the night with her middle finger gesture on the red carpet of the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards. "There's something I wanted to do last time, but I'm not going to do it," she said when asked for finger pose on E!'s Golden Globes Mani Cam.
"Do it! C'mon, do it! This is E! We're in 160 countries!" encouraged Giuliana Rancic who was clueless of Moss' naughty intention. When the hesitated star complied, the anchor looked shocked and quickly moved her own hand to cover Moss'. "You said to do it!" Moss said.
"Did you guys get a shot of that?" Rancic asked the camera crew, to which Moss cracked, "You want me to do it again?" There was no repeat though as the E! camera cut away from the two. "You said to do whatever I wanted! It's the end of the carpet! Spice it up a little!" Moss jokingly said.
Moss walked down the red carpet wearing a J Mendel dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and Jennifer Meyer jewels. The "Mad Men" actress won Best Performance in a Miniseries or Television Film for her role as Robin Griffin in "Top of the Lake".
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes