Elisabeth Moss Flips Off E! Mani Cam on 2014 Golden Globes Red Carpet
Elisabeth Moss stole the night with her middle finger gesture on the red carpet of the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards. "There's something I wanted to do last time, but I'm not going to do it," she said when asked for finger pose on E!'s Golden Globes Mani Cam.
"Do it! C'mon, do it! This is E! We're in 160 countries!" encouraged Giuliana Rancic who was clueless of Moss' naughty intention. When the hesitated star complied, the anchor looked shocked and quickly moved her own hand to cover Moss'. "You said to do it!" Moss said.
"Did you guys get a shot of that?" Rancic asked the camera crew, to which Moss cracked, "You want me to do it again?" There was no repeat though as the E! camera cut away from the two. "You said to do whatever I wanted! It's the end of the carpet! Spice it up a little!" Moss jokingly said.
Moss walked down the red carpet wearing a J Mendel dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and Jennifer Meyer jewels. The "Mad Men" actress won Best Performance in a Miniseries or Television Film for her role as Robin Griffin in "Top of the Lake".
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery