Elisabeth Moss Flips Off E! Mani Cam on 2014 Golden Globes Red Carpet
Elisabeth Moss stole the night with her middle finger gesture on the red carpet of the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards. "There's something I wanted to do last time, but I'm not going to do it," she said when asked for finger pose on E!'s Golden Globes Mani Cam.
"Do it! C'mon, do it! This is E! We're in 160 countries!" encouraged Giuliana Rancic who was clueless of Moss' naughty intention. When the hesitated star complied, the anchor looked shocked and quickly moved her own hand to cover Moss'. "You said to do it!" Moss said.
"Did you guys get a shot of that?" Rancic asked the camera crew, to which Moss cracked, "You want me to do it again?" There was no repeat though as the E! camera cut away from the two. "You said to do whatever I wanted! It's the end of the carpet! Spice it up a little!" Moss jokingly said.
Moss walked down the red carpet wearing a J Mendel dress, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and Jennifer Meyer jewels. The "Mad Men" actress won Best Performance in a Miniseries or Television Film for her role as Robin Griffin in "Top of the Lake".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?