Golden Globes 2014: Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Sandra Bullock and More on Red Carpet
A number of Hollywood stars glittered the red carpet at the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 12. Jennifer Lawrence was the belle of the ball wearing a white Dior dress. Taylor Swift looked equally beautiful in a Carolina Herrera strapless black-and-red gown.
"Gravity" star Sandra Bullock showed some some skin in a Prabal Gurung pink-black-blue dress with deep neckline. The mother of one accessorized herself with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Raowulf clutch, and arranged her hair in a low ponytail.
Cate Blanchett glided on the red carpet in an Armani Prive black lace and tulle gown, while Kerry Washington showed off her baby bump in a Balenciaga white gown that she paired with Casadei shoes, a Movado watch, Balenciaga clutch, and Fred Leighton jewelry.
Amy Adams was stunning in a Valentino two-tone red gown with plunging neckline. Arriving at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. with her fiance Darren Le Gallo, she finished off her look with Brian Atwood shoes, a Valentino clutch, and Lorraine Schwartz jewelry.
Newly-engaged couple Ben Foster and Robin Wright Penn arrived all smiles to the photographers. While Ben suited up in all black without a tie, Robin looked gorgeous in a nude Reem Acra backless gown, that she matched with Jimmy Choo heels and clutch, and Dana Rebecca earrings.
"Modern Family" co-stars Sarah Hyland and Ariel Winter opted for a Georges Hobeika gown and a Mikael D dress respectively. The event's hosts Amy Poehler and Tina Fey donned a Stella McCartney black dress and a Carolina Herrera floral gown respectively.
Julia Roberts wore a Dolce & Gabbana black-and-white dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and a Harry Winston ring and earrings, Sofia Vergara picked a black strapless gown with a big dramatic skirt and a huge turquoise necklace.
Rising star Lupita Nyong'o was all smiles as she posed in a Ralph Lauren red gown. Amber Heard chose a Versace gown, Zooey Deschanel went with an Oscar de la Renta ivory tulle frock with pearl and crystal embroidery, and newlywed Kaley Cuoco picked a Rani Zakhem gown.
Lena Dunham added color with her canary yellow frock by Zac Posen, pregnant Olivia Wilde flaunted her growing belly in a green form-fitting Gucci dress, and Jessica Chastain wore a strapless black Givency dress.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?