Robin Wright Shows Off Engagement Ring From Ben Foster
The rumor is true, Robin Wright Penn is engaged to Ben Foster who is 14 years her junior. The 47-year-old actress was seen with the sparkler on Friday, January 10 while attending Diane von Furstenberg's "Journey of a Dress" party in Los Angeles with the actor.
Robin was wearing a simple black ensemble that gave highlight to her gold ring. The couple gave a big smile while posing together for photographs. Robin also posed with her daughter Dylan Penn and put the ring on display when she rounded her arm on Dylan's waist.
Robin and Ben, who have been dating for two years, reportedly got engaged at a party in Chateau Marmont with Dylan. A source told E! News, "They're both just really cool. They were talking to people but weren't over doing it with PDA. They would have their arms around each other and were so chill." The rumor of their engagement first emerged in December 2013.
The couple met while co-starring in crime drama "Rampart". They were first seen intimate together in February 2012. This would be the third marriage for Robin and first for Ben. She was previously married to Sean Penn for 13 years and Dane Witherspoon for 2 years.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs