Robin Wright Shows Off Engagement Ring From Ben Foster
The rumor is true, Robin Wright Penn is engaged to Ben Foster who is 14 years her junior. The 47-year-old actress was seen with the sparkler on Friday, January 10 while attending Diane von Furstenberg's "Journey of a Dress" party in Los Angeles with the actor.
Robin was wearing a simple black ensemble that gave highlight to her gold ring. The couple gave a big smile while posing together for photographs. Robin also posed with her daughter Dylan Penn and put the ring on display when she rounded her arm on Dylan's waist.
Robin and Ben, who have been dating for two years, reportedly got engaged at a party in Chateau Marmont with Dylan. A source told E! News, "They're both just really cool. They were talking to people but weren't over doing it with PDA. They would have their arms around each other and were so chill." The rumor of their engagement first emerged in December 2013.
The couple met while co-starring in crime drama "Rampart". They were first seen intimate together in February 2012. This would be the third marriage for Robin and first for Ben. She was previously married to Sean Penn for 13 years and Dane Witherspoon for 2 years.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics