Robin Wright Shows Off Engagement Ring From Ben Foster
The rumor is true, Robin Wright Penn is engaged to Ben Foster who is 14 years her junior. The 47-year-old actress was seen with the sparkler on Friday, January 10 while attending Diane von Furstenberg's "Journey of a Dress" party in Los Angeles with the actor.
Robin was wearing a simple black ensemble that gave highlight to her gold ring. The couple gave a big smile while posing together for photographs. Robin also posed with her daughter Dylan Penn and put the ring on display when she rounded her arm on Dylan's waist.
Robin and Ben, who have been dating for two years, reportedly got engaged at a party in Chateau Marmont with Dylan. A source told E! News, "They're both just really cool. They were talking to people but weren't over doing it with PDA. They would have their arms around each other and were so chill." The rumor of their engagement first emerged in December 2013.
The couple met while co-starring in crime drama "Rampart". They were first seen intimate together in February 2012. This would be the third marriage for Robin and first for Ben. She was previously married to Sean Penn for 13 years and Dane Witherspoon for 2 years.
More Robin Wright Penn News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album