Robin Wright Shows Off Engagement Ring From Ben Foster
The rumor is true, Robin Wright Penn is engaged to Ben Foster who is 14 years her junior. The 47-year-old actress was seen with the sparkler on Friday, January 10 while attending Diane von Furstenberg's "Journey of a Dress" party in Los Angeles with the actor.
Robin was wearing a simple black ensemble that gave highlight to her gold ring. The couple gave a big smile while posing together for photographs. Robin also posed with her daughter Dylan Penn and put the ring on display when she rounded her arm on Dylan's waist.
Robin and Ben, who have been dating for two years, reportedly got engaged at a party in Chateau Marmont with Dylan. A source told E! News, "They're both just really cool. They were talking to people but weren't over doing it with PDA. They would have their arms around each other and were so chill." The rumor of their engagement first emerged in December 2013.
The couple met while co-starring in crime drama "Rampart". They were first seen intimate together in February 2012. This would be the third marriage for Robin and first for Ben. She was previously married to Sean Penn for 13 years and Dane Witherspoon for 2 years.
More Robin Wright Penn News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West