Pamela Anderson 'Very Happy' After Remarrying Ex-Husband Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson did not only reunite with her ex-husband Rick Salomon but married him the second time also. The 46-year-old former "Baywatch" star broke the good news at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 11.
"Yes," Anderson confirmed to E! News, adding "We're very happy. Our families are very happy and that's all that matters." She was also showing off the big rock on her ring finger at the event.
Anderson was previously married to the movie producer in October 2007 but filed for divorce two months later. She was later seen frolicking with him last fall on a beach in France.
In October last year, she admitted on Ellen DeGeneres' show that she has been seeing him again. "I say we're best friends with benefits," said the star who had been divorced three times, adding "We're happy. He's a great guy." She never hinted that she would marry him again.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online