Pamela Anderson 'Very Happy' After Remarrying Ex-Husband Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson did not only reunite with her ex-husband Rick Salomon but married him the second time also. The 46-year-old former "Baywatch" star broke the good news at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 11.
"Yes," Anderson confirmed to E! News, adding "We're very happy. Our families are very happy and that's all that matters." She was also showing off the big rock on her ring finger at the event.
Anderson was previously married to the movie producer in October 2007 but filed for divorce two months later. She was later seen frolicking with him last fall on a beach in France.
In October last year, she admitted on Ellen DeGeneres' show that she has been seeing him again. "I say we're best friends with benefits," said the star who had been divorced three times, adding "We're happy. He's a great guy." She never hinted that she would marry him again.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'