Pamela Anderson 'Very Happy' After Remarrying Ex-Husband Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson did not only reunite with her ex-husband Rick Salomon but married him the second time also. The 46-year-old former "Baywatch" star broke the good news at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 11.
"Yes," Anderson confirmed to E! News, adding "We're very happy. Our families are very happy and that's all that matters." She was also showing off the big rock on her ring finger at the event.
Anderson was previously married to the movie producer in October 2007 but filed for divorce two months later. She was later seen frolicking with him last fall on a beach in France.
In October last year, she admitted on Ellen DeGeneres' show that she has been seeing him again. "I say we're best friends with benefits," said the star who had been divorced three times, adding "We're happy. He's a great guy." She never hinted that she would marry him again.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?