Pamela Anderson 'Very Happy' After Remarrying Ex-Husband Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson did not only reunite with her ex-husband Rick Salomon but married him the second time also. The 46-year-old former "Baywatch" star broke the good news at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 11.
"Yes," Anderson confirmed to E! News, adding "We're very happy. Our families are very happy and that's all that matters." She was also showing off the big rock on her ring finger at the event.
Anderson was previously married to the movie producer in October 2007 but filed for divorce two months later. She was later seen frolicking with him last fall on a beach in France.
In October last year, she admitted on Ellen DeGeneres' show that she has been seeing him again. "I say we're best friends with benefits," said the star who had been divorced three times, adding "We're happy. He's a great guy." She never hinted that she would marry him again.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2