Pamela Anderson 'Very Happy' After Remarrying Ex-Husband Rick Salomon
Pamela Anderson did not only reunite with her ex-husband Rick Salomon but married him the second time also. The 46-year-old former "Baywatch" star broke the good news at Sean Penn's Help Haiti Gala in Los Angeles on Saturday, January 11.
"Yes," Anderson confirmed to E! News, adding "We're very happy. Our families are very happy and that's all that matters." She was also showing off the big rock on her ring finger at the event.
Anderson was previously married to the movie producer in October 2007 but filed for divorce two months later. She was later seen frolicking with him last fall on a beach in France.
In October last year, she admitted on Ellen DeGeneres' show that she has been seeing him again. "I say we're best friends with benefits," said the star who had been divorced three times, adding "We're happy. He's a great guy." She never hinted that she would marry him again.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding