Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill Developing Q-Tip's Hip Hop Drama
Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill are working together again, but this time behind the scenes. The actors who star in Martin Scorsese's dark comedy "The Wolf of Wall Street" are teaming up with rapper Q-Tip to develop a hip hop drama series.
The scripted TV show is loosely based on the Grammy-winning artist's early days and will capture his experiences with hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest and with The Native Tongues collective that A Tribe Called Quest was a member of. The show will reflect on the stories of their friendship and how their music played a part in culture then and influenced the music of today, Deadline reports.
No writer is attached to the project yet. Produced through DiCaprio's production company Appian Way, the drama will be shopped around to networks in this coming week.
Q-Tip is a founding member of the acclaimed hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'