Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill Developing Q-Tip's Hip Hop Drama
Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill are working together again, but this time behind the scenes. The actors who star in Martin Scorsese's dark comedy "The Wolf of Wall Street" are teaming up with rapper Q-Tip to develop a hip hop drama series.
The scripted TV show is loosely based on the Grammy-winning artist's early days and will capture his experiences with hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest and with The Native Tongues collective that A Tribe Called Quest was a member of. The show will reflect on the stories of their friendship and how their music played a part in culture then and influenced the music of today, Deadline reports.
No writer is attached to the project yet. Produced through DiCaprio's production company Appian Way, the drama will be shopped around to networks in this coming week.
Q-Tip is a founding member of the acclaimed hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal