Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill Developing Q-Tip's Hip Hop Drama
Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill are working together again, but this time behind the scenes. The actors who star in Martin Scorsese's dark comedy "The Wolf of Wall Street" are teaming up with rapper Q-Tip to develop a hip hop drama series.
The scripted TV show is loosely based on the Grammy-winning artist's early days and will capture his experiences with hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest and with The Native Tongues collective that A Tribe Called Quest was a member of. The show will reflect on the stories of their friendship and how their music played a part in culture then and influenced the music of today, Deadline reports.
No writer is attached to the project yet. Produced through DiCaprio's production company Appian Way, the drama will be shopped around to networks in this coming week.
Q-Tip is a founding member of the acclaimed hip hop group A Tribe Called Quest.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off